This post contains how to check UBA account number directly on your mobile phone using the simple step-by-step guide below. I believe you’ve landed on this article on Naijaknowhow because you are stuck in a situation where you really need to forward your UBA 10 digit account number to someone but you can’t just remember it.
Worry not as we’ve got you covered. We understand that when faced with such circumstances, you need a solution with urgency and accuracy because you don’t want to send a wrong UBA ‘NUBAN’ account number.
There’s an urgent need to check a bank account number for correctness before transferring money to it and that’s the purpose of this article.
With UBA USSD banking, you can achieve a whole lot, this isn’t restricted to only checking your account number. UBA USSD code can be very helpful for other mobile banking needs which I’ve already highlighted in some of my previous articles, read them below;
- Check your UBA account balance on your mobile
- Load airtime on your mobile device using the code and…
- Transfer money conveniently without visiting a bank on your smartphone
Now let’s delve right into the purpose of this article. Here’s how to check your UBA account number on your mobile phone. All you need to extract your 10 digit account number with or without a working internet connection is the code you’re about to see below.
Let us get started…
Method 1: Check your UBA account number via USSD code
- Dial *919# and follow the easy steps. Your account number will be sent to your mobile phone line.
If this doesn’t work, kindly try the other options below.
Method 2: Check your UBA account number via the LEO platform
UBA uses AI as an integral part of their day to day activities. They have done this using the chatbot called LEO on Facebook and WhatsApp.
To reveal your UBA account number through this method, visit their website then navigate to their Leo platform or perhaps, click either of the links below, your account number can be gotten by sending ACCOUNT NUMBER to Leo Facebook or Leo WhatsApp if you are enrolled on it.
Method 3: Check your UBA account number via UBA mobile banking app
On mobile banking, click on settings and choose the App appearance option and toggle the button to unmask your account number.
Method 4: Check your UBA account number via the Internet Banking platform
The account number is hosted on the landing page on the Internet Banking platform
Method 5: Check your UBA account number via Social Media
Before you proceed to the know-how below, you need to make available the following details… if not, this guide is simply not for you.
- Mobile number (associated with your account)
- Full name
- BVN (Click here to find your BVN)
- Date of birth
- Email address
To get or know your UBA account number;
Follow the steps below;
- Visit UBA bank on Twitter or Facebook (Click here to find a link to their social media pages).
- Next, send them a message (DM) requesting to know your UBA account number accompanied with all the details (full name, BVN, email etc.) mentioned above.
- You will get a reply from them ASAP with your full NUBAN (10 digit account number) and that’s it.
There you go, those are the various ways to check your account number, these methods are tested and trusted. Alternatively, there are a couple of other ways to check your bank account number, those tactics have been covered in this post. You should check it out in case this doesn’t work for you.
- How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Check FCMB Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Check Access Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- List Of All Bank’s USSD Code To Check Bank Account Balance On Mobile Phone In Nigeria | Zenith, Access, UBA, UBA etc
- How To Check Access Bank Account Number On Your Phone
- How To Check Union Bank Account Number On Your Phone
- How To Check GTBank Account Number On Your Phone