This post contains how to check Union Bank account number directly on your mobile phone using the Union Bank shortcode (SMS Code).
Have you ever been in circumstances where you need to send your account number to a friend or relation? Such events could need urgency and no error because you don’t want to give them a wrong Union Bank Nuban account number.
If you have forgotten your bank account number, then there’s an essential need to check a bank account number for accuracy before sending or transferring money to it.
The thing is, Union Bank USSD code can do a lot of wonders, In some of my previous articles, I’ve revealed how to;
- Check your Union Bank account balance on mobile.
- Load airtime on your mobile device using the code and…
- Transfer money conveniently without visiting a bank on your smartphone.
Today, I will be sharing how to check Union Bank account number on your mobile phone. It doesn’t need an internet connection to work. So, you can use a feature phone to check your Union Bank account number. And it works perfectly on all network in Nigeria (Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, MTN etc).
Let us get started…
How To Check Union Bank Account Number On Your Phone
To get or know your Union Bank account number;
- Kindly send “BAL to 20123” on your registered phone number and your account balance as well as your account number would be sent to you.
Make sure the number you’re checking your account number with is registered or associated with the account.
Apart from using the SMS shortcode method, there are a couple of other ways I’ve used to check my bank account number, those tactics have been covered in this post. You should check it out also.
Let me know via the comment box if you have a question or better still, visit Union Bank bank official social media pages to communicate with a customer care representative (Click the link to see a list of all Nigerian bank official social media pages).
- How To Check Access Bank Account Number On Your Phone
- How To Check GTBank Account Number On Your Phone
- How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Check FCMB Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Open Zenith Bank Account Via Mobile Phone (USSD Code)
- How To Check Access Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- List Of All Bank’s USSD Code To Check Bank Account Balance On Mobile Phone In Nigeria | Zenith, Access, Union Bank, UBA etc
My phone number please add to Union Bank account please..