This post contains how to check Diamond Bank account number directly on your mobile phone using the Diamond Bank universal shortcode (USSD Code).
Ever been in situations where you need to send your account number to a friend or relation? Such circumstances could need urgency and no error because you don’t want to give them the wrong Diamond Bank Nuban account number.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This bank has been officially acquired by Access Bank, this post can be ignored as all transactions can now be carried out using the Access Bank USSD Code. Click here to check your Access (Diamond) bank account number.
When you have forgotten your Diamond bank account number, there’s an urgent need to check a bank account number for correctness before transferring money to it.
Diamond Bank USSD code can be very helpful, In some of my previous articles, I’ve revealed how to;
- Check your Diamond Bank account balance on mobile.
- Load airtime on your mobile device using the code and…
- Transfer money conveniently without visiting a bank on your smartphone.
Today, I will be sharing how to check your Diamond Bank account number on your mobile phone. It doesn’t need an internet connection to work. So, you can use a feature phone to check your Diamond Bank account number. And it works perfectly on all network in Nigeria (Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, MTN etc).
Let us get started…
How to Check Diamond Bank Account Number on Your Phone
To get or know your Diamond Bank account number;
- Dial *937*Amount# from the phone number registered to your Diamond Bank account.
- A list of all your account numbers would be displayed on your screen.
Take Note: This code (*937*Amount#) is basically used to load airtime from Diamond bank. Perhaps, since we only need to know our account number… simply cancel the transaction after seeing it.
Make sure the number you’re checking your account number with is registered or associated with the account.
Alternatively, there are a couple of other ways I’ve used to check my Diamond bank account number, those tactics have been covered in this post. You should check it out also.
That’s it. Let me know via the comment box if you have a question or better still, visit Diamond Bank bank official social media pages to communicate with a customer care representative (Click the link to see a list of all Nigerian bank official social media pages).