This post contains USSD code to check ALAT Bank account balance via phone | Code check ALAT Bank balance through phone, ALAT Bank account balance USSD code.
Have you ever been in positions where you really need to check balance of your ALAT digital bank account but don’t know how to go about it?
There’s good news for you!
No more queuing in banks or ATM to check account balance on your ALAT account.
ALAT Bank now has a faster, simple and a more reliable way to check your account balance directly on your mobile phone without visiting any bank physical location.
You can comfortably use any smartphone powered by any of the major Nigerian networks (9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc) to check your ALAT bank account balance. This way, you can always keep track of how much is remaining in your bank account with or without internet access.
How To Check ALAT Bank Account Balance On Phone (USSD Code)
Here’s how to check account balance on ALAT Bank via USSD code;
To check ALAT account balance on any mobile phone…
- Navigate to phone’s dial button, then dial *945*0# and follow the on-screen prompts.
MTN users to be charged N20 per session from their ALAT account at the end of each month.
Are you new to the code? Kindly dial *945# or dial *945*100# and follow the prompts on your screen.
You can check your ALAT bank account balance using their mobile app platform. I’ve gathered a list of verified bank apps for Android and iOS.
- Click here to download ALAT Bank mobile app.
Now that you know how to check ALAT bank account balance on phone, why don’t you check out the post below;
- How To Buy Airtime From Heritage Bank Account
- How To Check FCMB Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Buy Airtime From First Bank Account
- How To Open Zenith Bank Account Via Mobile Phone (USSD Code)
- How To Buy Airtime From FCMB Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From ALAT To Other Banks (USSD Code)
- How To Buy Airtime From ALAT Bank Account
If you find this helpful, help your friends using ALAT Bank get this useful USSD code by sharing on your social media accounts. If you have queries or additions, then don’t hesitate to use the comment box below.