Heritage Bank Airtime Recharge Code – This article comprises of simple USSD Codes to buy airtime from Heritage Bank account in Nigeria – How to load recharge card from your Heritage Bank account to your mobile phone.
Enjoy data free airtime purchase today using easy to remember mobile USSD code via your Heritage bank account in Nigeria. In some of my previous post, I showed you how to check your bank account number and account balance directly from your mobile device but today, I will be sharing yet another great tip that will show you how to top-up airtime credit on your line.
In the past, I’ve shared with you how to;
- Transfer money via Heritage Bank mobile transfer code.
- Check your Heritage bank account balance without visiting a bank.
Today, I will show you yet another cool thing you can do with the Heritage Bank mobile USSD code.
You have most likely landed on this article because you’ve searched for…
- How to buy airtime from Heritage Bank account?
- How to recharge airtime from Heritage Bank account? …or,
- How to load airtime from Heritage Bank account?
Then this post is just the perfect place to derive answers to your questions.
With a simple Heritage Bank airtime recharge code, you can just load any amount of airtime you like, directly on your mobile phone using an associated network SIM (Airtel, Glo, MTN, Ntel, and Etisalat) you will be able to use Heritage Bank USSD code to recharge your mobile line and pay from your Heritage Bank Account.
Heritage Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Buy Airtime From Heritage Bank Account
Heritage Bank Mobile Recharge USSD Codes
- To recharge your phone with airtime, simply dial *322*030*Amount#. So for example, if you want to load N1000, dial *322*030*1000# and send.
To send to another phone
If you want to send to another number not registered with your bank account, here’s how to go about it;
- Dial *322*030*Mobile Number*Amount#.
Heritage Bank mobile banking platform has made mobile banking simpler – the mobile recharge codes above are applicable only to those that want to load money from their Heritage Bank account. In addition, you can see my earlier post on how to recharge your phone from any bank in Nigeria, especially for those that don’t use Heritage Bank.
How To Top-up Airtime via Heritage Bank Mobile App.
If you can’t use the simple USSD code shared above, then you will have to use the mobile app method to load airtime credit with Heritage Bank account.
- Using Heritage Bank Mobile App: You can click here to download and install Heritage Bank app and get started.
Can I buy Heritage Bank airtime for another person?
With “Heritage Bank app airtime recharge top-up”, you won’t only load airtime on your registered phone, you can also send airtime to third-party phone numbers not associated with your account.
You can also explore additional resource below:
- How to buy airtime from Access Bank account.
- How to purchase airtime from Jaiz bank account.
- How to recharge airtime from Diamond bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Sterling bank account.
- How to top-up airtime from Zenith Bank account.
- How to buy airtime from FCMB Bank account.
- How to load airtime from Ecobank account.
- How to buy airtime from Fidelity bank account.
- How to top-up airtime from First Bank account.
- How to topup airtime from Stanbic IBTC bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Keystone bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Skye bank account.
- How to load airtime credit from UBA bank account.
- How to buy airtime credit via Wema Bank account.
- How to purchase airtime from GTBank account.
- How to buy airtime from Unity Bank account.
Thanks for the read, support us and help this post help someone by sharing this article on your social media account. Cheers!