Are you looking for how to get money from your ALAT account without a debit card? In this article, you will explore how to do ALAT bank cardless withdrawal should you forget or aren’t in possession of your ATM card or debit card.
Often times, we forget to carry our ATM cards with us for some reason best known to us. If you are faced with such a barrier, what do you do?
There’s no need to panic as ALAT digital bank allows you to carry out cardless ATM withdrawal via designated cardless enabled machines in Nigeria.
Basically, ALAT bank cardless cash allows you to withdraw money from any ATM without using your debit card. Instead, you can opt to receive a unique code from your bank to your phone (through your mobile banking app) that you can then use at an eligible ATM to verify your cash withdrawal.
That said, let’s quickly delve right into it. Here is how to withdraw money from ALAT digital bank account without a debit card.
How To Withdraw Money From ALAT Bank Account Without An ATM Card:
Here is how to setup ALAT digital bank cardless withdrawal;
- Log into the ALAT app (Click here to download), click Send Money on the menu then click ATM Cardless Transfer.
- Fill in the required details and authenticate the transfer with your ALAT PIN. You will receive a paycode by email.
- To withdraw your money, go to any cardless-enabled or paycode-enabled ATM and follow these instructions:
- Press ENTER to clear the ATM screen.
- Select CashOut Paycode.
- Type the reference number and the cashout PIN.
- Type the amount of money you want to withdraw.
There you go! I hope you find this guide on ALAT bank cardless withdrawal helpful? If so, then don’t hesitate to hit the share button and follow us across all social media platforms.
We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this post.
More on Mobile Banking: