Are you looking for how to get money from your Ecobank account without a debit card? In this article, you will explore how to do Ecobank cardless withdrawal should you forget or aren’t in possession of your ATM card or debit card.
Often times, we forget to carry our ATM cards with us for some reason best known to us. If you are faced with such difficulty, what do you do?
There’s no need to panic as Ecobank allows you to carry out cardless ATM withdrawal via designated cardless enabled machines in Nigeria.
Basically, Ecobank cardless cash allows you to withdraw money from an ATM without using your debit card. Instead, you can opt to receive a unique code from your bank to your phone (through your mobile app) that you can then use at an eligible ATM to verify your cash withdrawal.
That said, let’s quickly delve right into it. Here is how to withdraw money from Ecobank account without a debit card.
How To Withdraw Money From Ecobank Account Without An ATM Card:
Here is how to setup Ecobank cardless withdrawal using XpressCash
- Download the Ecobank Mobile Banking App if you have not already done so, and
register for the service.
- Log in to your account using your registered details.
- Select Xpresscash in the list of services available.
- You will be asked to choose between “Xpress Cash Agent” and “ATM”, choose
- Enter your account you wish to make the withdrawal from.
- An eight-digit electronic token will be generated.
- Take this token to any Ecobank ATM to make your withdrawal.
- At the ATM, select the Xpresscash option and you will be asked to supply the 8-
- Enter the token, and then enter the amount of money you want to withdraw.
Take your cash!
Please note that this token is only valid for three days and expires thereafter.
There you go! I hope you find this guide on Ecobank cardless withdrawal helpful? If so, then don’t hesitate to hit the share button and follow us across all social media platforms.
We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this post.
More on Mobile Banking: