In this article, you will learn how to check your phone number on MTN, Glo, 9mobile (Etisalat) and Airtel. Checking your phone number isn’t an issue many of us would have gotten into, but I can boldly tell you that I have been in situations where I needed to provide my phone number for one or two reasons.
Imagine Frank having as many as three (3) SIM cards for various network providers, one for modem, one for phone, and one for my tablet. Hehe!! sounds funny right? Having lots of SIM cards is a normal thing but remembering the numbers is the main problem.
Would you tell CC you don’t know what number you are using when asked? Well then… I am going to quickly show you right here on Naijaknowhow how to check these numbers without having to stress yourself.
List of network and codes to check number (Summary Table)
Codes to check phone numbers
How to Check Your Phone Number on Airtel, Glo, MTN and 9mobile (Etisalat)
How to check my Airtel number?
To check and know your mobile phone number on Airtel, dial *121# and follow the steps below…
- Follow the onscreen instruction, Select 1, and send for the My Account option.
- On the next screen that comes up, select 1 and send as My Number option.
- Your phone number will be displayed to you on the screen. You can write it out and save it somewhere.
How to check my MTN number?
- Dial *123# and follow the onscreen process that follows. Respond with option 1 (Account Info), then select option 1 (My Number) to request your phone number. This will display your phone number on the screen.
- This involves sending a Call Me Back message to another MTN number. This will show your number in the message the other MTN number receives. It is as simple as ABC.
How to check my Glo number?
- Dial *135*8# and your number display on your screen or dial 1244 to listen to it.
How to check my 9mobile number?
- Simply dial *248# and your number will be displayed.
I believe you find this insightful but if not so, were you able to reveal your forgotten phone number with the codes? You can notify us via the comment box if there’s a particular USSD code that didn’t work for you. Those are the methods by which you can find or check your own phone numbers on MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile (Etisalat). Thanks for reading, sharing is caring!!!