This piece you are about to read comprises of how to check 9Mobile number (Etisalat number) quickly using the USSD Code underneath!
Unusually it might seem quite uncomfortable forgetting your own phone number. This happens often when you newly acquired a SIM but after some time you discarded it for another network. If you’ve ever been in such cases, you would ascertain how difficult it is to remember that phone number if you don’t cram or know it off-hand!
I have fallen into situations where I will have to provide my phone number for one or two purposes. And here in Nigeria, it’s difficult to rely on one SIM, I have as many as 2 SIMs one network… Imagine Obinna having as many as two (2) SIM cards for different network providers, one for his internet modem/Mifi, one for smartphone etc.
Hehe!! sounds funny right?
Having lots of Sim cards is a normal thing but remembering their number is the Big question?
So with that said…
I am going to quickly show you right here on NAIJAKNOWHOW the steps I use in knowing my 9Mobile number without having to stress myself.
HOW TO CHECK 9MOBILE NUMBER (Etisalat Phone Number Check Code)
How to check my 9Mobile number?
- Simply dial *248# and your number will be displayed.
There you go! Were you able to reveal your forgotten 9Mobile phone number with the code? You can notify us via comment box if this USSD code worked or not.
Thanks for reading, sharing is caring!!!
- Cheapest MTN Call Tariff Plans and Migration Codes
- Cheapest Airtel Call Tariff Plans and Migration Code
- Cheapest GLO Call Tariff Plans and Migration Codes
- List of MTN Data Plans in Nigeria — Every Single One Of Them
- List of Glo Data Plans in Nigeria — Full Compilation and Review
- List of Airtel Data Plans in Nigeria — Everything You’re Looking For!
- List of 9Mobile Data Plans in Nigeria — Broken Down Just For You!
- Best & Cheapest Data Plans in Nigeria | Airtel, Glo, MTN, 9Mobile, Ntel etc