Are you looking for the updated Heritage Bank USSD transfer code? Then here is a post on Naijaknowhow that contains USSD Code to transfer money from Heritage Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without an internet connection.
Heritage Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile devices (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your Heritage account. It works on various networks — MTN, Etisalat (now 9Mobile), Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Heritage Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
With the code below, you can;
- Transfer money from Heritage to Heritage Bank. (Intrabank money transfer)
- Transfer money from Heritage to another bank. (Interbank money transfer)
Getting started with transferring money within and outside Heritage bank through your mobile device requires registration. In essence, you have to follow the steps shared below before you can start using Heritage Bank USSD Banking.
- Dial *745*accountnumber*Last6digitsofcard#, press ‘1’ to agree to the indemnification clause on your screen.
- Now select your card type, enter your card expiry date as it is printed on your card, choose the account to be used for transactions as you may have more than one HB account.
- Then select your 4 digit PIN and finally, confirm your account number and onboarding details you have supplied. That is; your PIN and account number.
- Once done, click send.
How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
Heritage Bank USSD Money Transfer Code:
To transfer money from Heritage bank to another bank or the same bank, follow the steps below;
USSD Transfer Codes
|Funds Transfer (HB)||Dial *745*1*Amount*AccountNumber# and follow the on-screen command to complete the transaction.|
|Funds Transfer (Interbank)||Dial *745*2*Amount*AccountNumber# and follow the on-screen command to complete the transaction.|
For example, dial *745*1*20000*1234567890# to transfer N20,000 naira to another Heritage bank user and dial *745*2*20000*1234567890# to transfer N20,000 naira to other bank account users.
If you can’t use the USSD code method to transfer funds across to other account holders then here is an alternative to that method;
Heritage Bank Transfer Via Mobile App
You can send money using your Heritage bank mobile application. I use this too often, maybe because I think it’s more reliable than the above. Anyway, here are the steps..
Anyway, here are the steps…
- Click here to download the Heritage bank mobile application on iPhone and Android to get started. You can also download the apps using the buttons below.
Price: FreePrice: Free
- After downloading and installing, you can now visit any branch of your bank to get all the necessary know-how to start sending money.
More on Heritage Bank USSD Codes
|Registration With Card||*745*AccountNumber*Last6DigitOfCard#|
|Registration Without Card||*745*AccountNumber#|
|Change USSD PIN||*745*00#|
|Funds Transfer (HB)||*745*1*Amount*AccountNumber#|
|Funds Transfer (Interbank)||*745*2*Amount*AccountNumber#|
|Airtime (Third Party)||*745*Amount*MobileNumber#|
|Pay with USSD (on POS & Web)||*745*000*RefCode#|
|Block Account from any phone||*745*11#|
That’s basically how to transfer money from Heritage Bank in Nigeria. Since we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can help you carry out money transfers easily through your mobile phone in Nigeria. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!
- How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank To Other Banks (Mobile Code)
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code