Are you looking for how to get money from your UBA account without a debit card? In this article on Naijaknowhow, you will find a stepped guide on how to do UBA cardless withdrawal should you forget or your ATM card or debit card is far from reach.
Oftentimes, we forget to carry our ATM cards with us for some reason best known to us. If you are faced with such difficulty, what do you do?
There’s no need to panic as UBA allows you to carry out cardless ATM withdrawal via designated cardless enabled machines in Nigeria.
Basically, UBA cardless cash allows you to withdraw money from an ATM without using your debit card. Instead, you can opt to receive a unique code from your bank to your phone (through USSD) that you can then use at an eligible ATM to verify your cash withdrawal.
That said, let’s quickly delve right into it. Here is how to withdraw money from UBA account without a debit card.
How To Withdraw Money From UBA Account Without An ATM Card:
Here is how to setup UBA cardless withdrawal using the USSD code
- Dial *919#
- Choose option (7) to view the NEXT PAGE for the Cardless (PayCode) option
- Choose option (3) for the Cardless (PayCode) option
- Enter your Magic Banking PIN
- Choose Account No
- Select Preferred Option (1)ATM Cashout
- Enter Amount
- Enter one time 4-digit cashout pin
- You can then go to any UBA ATM or any cardless-enabled ATM and choose the cardless option and follow instructions with your ATM Cashout pin to retrieve cash.
There you go! I hope you find this guide on UBA cardless withdrawal helpful? If so, then don’t hesitate to hit the share button and follow us across all social media platforms.
We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this post.
More on Mobile Banking: