Are you looking for how to get money from your GTBank account without a debit card? In this article on Naijaknowhow.net, you will find steps on how to do GTBank cardless withdrawal should you forget or aren’t in possession of your ATM card or debit card.
Often times, we forget to carry our ATM cards with us for some reason best known to us. If you are faced with such difficulty, what do you do?
There’s no need to panic as GTBank allows you to carry out cardless ATM withdrawal via designated cardless enabled machines in Nigeria.
Basically, GTBank cardless cash allows you to withdraw money from an ATM without using your debit card. Instead, you can opt to receive a unique code from your bank to your phone (through SMS) that you can then use at an eligible ATM to verify your cash withdrawal.
That said, let’s quickly delve right into it. Here is how to withdraw money from your Guarantee Trust Bank account without a debit card.
How To Withdraw Money From GTBank Account Without An ATM Card:
Here is how to setup Gtbank cardless withdrawal using the USSD code
- Dial *737*3*AMOUNT# on your registered phone number.
- You will receive a transaction code as a text.
- Visit any GTBank ATM and press any button on the machine (without inserting your card)
- Select ‘Cardless Withdrawal (GTRescue)
- Enter the transaction code that was sent to you.
- Enter your 737 pin or the last four digits of your card.
- Complete the transaction and collect your cash.
There you go! I hope you find this guide on GTBank cardless withdrawal helpful? If so, then don’t hesitate to hit the share button and follow us across all social media platforms.
We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this post.
More on Mobile Banking: