This post contains how to check GTBank account number directly on your mobile phone using the GTBank universal shortcode (USSD Code).
Have you ever been in situations where you need to send your account number to a friend or relation? Such circumstances could need urgency and no error because you don’t want to give them a wrong GTB Nuban account number.
There’s an imperative need to check a bank account number for correctness before transferring money to it.
The thing is, GTBank USSD code can do a lot of wonders, In some of my previous articles, I’ve revealed how to;
- Check your GTBank account balance on mobile.
- Load airtime on your mobile device using the code and…
- Transfer money conveniently without visiting a bank on your smartphone.
Today, I will be sharing how to check GTBank account number on your mobile phone. It doesn’t need an internet connection to work. So, you can use a feature phone to check your GTB account number. And it works perfectly on all network in Nigeria (Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, MTN etc).
Let us get started…
How To Check GTBank Account Number On Your Phone
To get or know your GTB account number;
- SMS ‘myaccount’ to 08076665555 from your registered mobile number. (Standard SMS rate applies)
- Dial *737*6*1# or send “MY ACCOUNT” to 08076665555 from your registered phone number with the Bank.
Make sure the number you’re checking your account number with is registered or associated with the account.
Apart from using the USSD code method, there are quite a couple of other ways I’ve used to check my bank account number, those tactics have been covered in this post. You should check it out also.
Let me know via the comment box if you have a question or better still, visit GTB bank official social media pages to communicate with a customer care representative (Click the link to see a list of all Nigerian bank official social media pages).
- How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Check FCMB Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Check Access Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- List Of All Bank’s USSD Code To Check Bank Account Balance On Mobile Phone In Nigeria | Zenith, Access, GTB, UBA etc
- How To Check Ecobank Account Number On Your Phone
- How To Check Wema Bank Account Number On Your Phone