Have you heard of Etisalat BlazeOn Data Plans that allows you to buy time base internet bundles?
It looks like our network providers are undergoing change and rebranding.
However, this post is all about the new Etisalat BlazeOn Data Plans.
When Airtel first introduced timely based data plan back in 2015, I was one of their biggest fans because Airtel timely data plan allows you to download seamlessly without the fear of data running out… But something went awry, they raised the price and the plan gradually faded away.
Etisalat has taken over from where Airtel stopped, they introduce their very own time-based data plan called BlazeOn, powered by Comptel’s FWD solution. Etisalat thinks that “Most Internet users in Nigeria don’t know how much mobile data they use when browsing or streaming”, hence the launch of Etisalat BlazeOn, an android app which you can download.
Etisalat BlazeOn Data Plans
You can get;
- 10 minutes for N50 plan
- 15 minutes for N70 plan
- 30 minutes for N120 plan or
- 1 hour for N200 plan.
This plan is unlimited within the time frame attached with the plan you opt in for.
How To Activate Etisalat BlazeOn
- Download the BlazeOn here or the raw file here
- Install, set up the app and you are good to go.
This plan is best suited for those who want to download a large file over the internet. With Etisalat speed, you will definitely find this data plan flying and appealing.
Have you started using this plan? Let me hear your views via the comment box below.
Have you read?
- Best & Cheapest Data Plans in Nigeria | Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat, Ntel etc
- MTN Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- Glo Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- Airtel Monthly Data Plan & Subscription Codes In Nigeria
- Airtel Daily Data Plan & Subscription Codes In Nigeria
- Etisalat Monthly Data Plan & Subscription Codes In Nigeria
- MTN Monthly Data Plan & Subscription Codes In Nigeria