Are you looking for FCMB Transfer Code? This post on Naijaknowhow contains USSD Code to transfer money from FCMB to other banks on your mobile device with or without an internet connection.
FCMB now supports USSD Banking which allows you to easily send money on your phone, it works on all mobile devices (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the FCMB transfer code on the number registered with your FCMB account. It works flawlessly on the following networks — (MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc)
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from FCMB to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Here’s How To Transfer Money From FCMB To Other Banks Via Mobile
FCMB USSD Money Transfer Code:
To transfer money from FCMB (First City Monument Bank) to another bank, follow the steps below;
- Dial *329#, register using any phone type.
- Dial *329*Amount*AccountNumber# to transfer funds.
Transfer Money Via FCMB New Mobile App:
You can use the FCMB Mobile application on Android and iOS to transfer cash directly to your mobile phone. It does not require the using the FCMB transfer code (USSD) talked about up there.
- Kindly click here to download FCMBMobile by FCMB or use the buttons below to download on Android and iOS.
How to Block FCMB USSD Code
In case of theft of misplaced phone, it’s imperative to note that your money can be swiped using your USSD code, I explained it more here, you should check it out. That said, to deactivate or block USSD from working when faced with such a situation, simply follow the steps below.
- To Block USSD Profile or Block Bank Account – Simply dial *329*911# then follow the prompt. You can perform this from a registered number or an unregistered number.
To reverse this, you can only unblock the blocked FCMB USSD code by visiting your bank in person.
Other Useful FCMB USSD Codes:
|Airtime Top-Up for Self||*329*Amount#|
|Airtime Top-Up for Others||*329*Amount*MobileNumber#|
|Transfer to FCMB Account/Others||*329*Amount*AccountNumber#|
|Buy Data||*329*1*Mobile Number#|
|Pay bills (DSTv & GOTv)||329*2*Amount*Smartcard Number#|
You can find out more USSD codes for FCMB Bank here.
That’s it, what you just read is everything there is to know about transferring money on your mobile device using FCMB Transfer Code and Mobile App methods. If you find any discrepancies in the article, simply use the comment box to let us know. Also, don’t forget to use the Share Button to let others know!
Explore additional resource;
- How To Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Polaris Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank To Other Banks
I think I have found what I was looking for.
Thanks for this.