This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from Zenith Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet | Android, iOS, Windows etc.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Zenith Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Zenith Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your Zenith account. Works perfectly on the following networks — (MTN, Etisalat (now 9Mobile), Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc)
Zenith Bank Transfer Code | Here’s the USSD Code To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank To Other Banks Via Mobile
Zenith Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
To transfer money from Zenith Bank account to another bank account;
- Kindly dial *966*amount*account number# from the phone number you registered with Zenith Bank, then follow the on-screen prompts for transfers. E.g *966*20000*1234567890# to transfer N20,000.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!
Zenith Bank Mobile Banking/USSD Password and PIN Reset Code
To do a reset, all you need to do is simply dial; *966*60# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
Zenith Bank Money Transfer Using App
Alternatively, you can use the Zenith bank’s mobile banking application on Android and iOS. It is relatively easy to use. This is helpful when you don’t have access to your registered phone number to process mobile money transfer with USSD code.
- To use the app, click here to download Zenith bank app on Android or iOS.
Please, if this method didn’t work for you or you’ve hit a brick wall while trying to do it, kindly reach out to your bank’s support team for help.
We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this post.
Have you seen?
- How To Open Zenith Bank Account Via Mobile Phone (USSD Code)
- How To Buy Airtime From Zenith Bank Account
- How To Check Zenith Bank Account Balance via Phone
- Bank Transfer Codes | How To Transfer Money Via Mobile Phone in Nigeria
- How To Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Diamond Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Skye Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Stanbic IBTC Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)