This post on Naijaknowhow contains USSD Code to transfer money from Polaris Bank (Skye Bank) to other banks on your mobile device with or without an internet connection.
With the support of USSD banking, you can now carry out an easy mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device with Polaris Bank (formerly Skye Bank), it works on all mobile devices (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without an internet connection, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your Polaris account. It works perfectly on the following networks — (MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc)
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Polaris Bank (Skye Bank) to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Using this code, you can;
- Transfer money from Polaris to another Polaris Bank (Skye) account. (Intra-bank transfers)
- Transfer money from your Polaris to other bank accounts. (Inter-bank transfers)
Before we dive right in, it’s important to note that you are only allowed to use the PolarisMobile ‘USSD code’ if you have registered. In essence, transferring money from your account using USSD banking requires you to register using the steps below.
If you are signed up for PolarisMobile, simply skip the steps below then dial *833# and start transacting. However, if you are not signed up on PolarisMobile, please follow the steps below:
- Dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line
- Follow the prompts to enter your account Number
- Enter any 4 digit number to be used as PIN
- Balance is displayed
- You are now registered for *833# Smart Banking
How To Transfer Money From Polaris Bank To Other Banks Via Mobile
Polaris Bank (Skye) USSD Money Transfer Code:
To transfer money from Polaris Bank to another bank, follow the steps below;
- Dial *833*Amount*AccountNumber# and follow the prompts
- Dial *833# on your mobile phone » choose 3 » then follow the prompt thereafter to get started.
Polaris Bank Money Transfer via Apps
Alternatively, you can use their mobile application named VULTe on Android and OS to carry out this transfer respectively.
- Here is a link to download the Polaris Bank (Skye Bank) mobile app on Android and iOS or simply download apps through the buttons below.
More on Polaris Bank USSD Codes
|Open an Account||*833*1#|
|Check your Balance||*833*6#|
|Pay with MasterPass||*833*7#|
|Third-Party Airtime Top-up||*833*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER#|
|Self Airtime Top-up||*833*AMOUNT#|
That’s it, we are in the era of mobile phones, with just a click of a button, a simple USSD code can help you to send money to any bank in Nigeria directly from your Polaris bank account. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!
- How To Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Stanbic IBTC Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)