This post on Naijaknowhow contains USSD Code to transfer money from Polaris Bank (Skye Bank) to other banks on your mobile device with or without an internet connection.
With the support of USSD banking, you can now carry out an easy mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device with Polaris Bank (formerly Skye Bank), it works on all mobile devices (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without an internet connection, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your Polaris account. It works perfectly on the following networks — (MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc)
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Polaris Bank (Skye Bank) to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Using this code, you can;
- Transfer money from Polaris to another Polaris Bank (Skye) account. (Intra-bank transfers)
- Transfer money from your Polaris to other bank accounts. (Inter-bank transfers)
Before we dive right in, it’s important to note that you are only allowed to use the PolarisMobile ‘USSD code’ if you have registered. In essence, transferring money from your account using USSD banking requires you to register using the steps below.
If you are signed up for PolarisMobile, simply skip the steps below then dial *833# and start transacting. However, if you are not signed up on PolarisMobile, please follow the steps below:
- Dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line
- Follow the prompts to enter your account Number
- Enter any 4 digit number to be used as PIN
- Balance is displayed
- You are now registered for *833# Smart Banking
How To Transfer Money From Polaris Bank To Other Banks Via Mobile
Polaris Bank (Skye) USSD Money Transfer Code:
To transfer money from Polaris Bank to another bank, follow the steps below;
- Dial *833*Amount*AccountNumber# and follow the prompts
- Dial *833# on your mobile phone » choose 3 » then follow the prompt thereafter to get started.
Polaris Bank Money Transfer via Apps
Alternatively, you can use their mobile application named VULTe on Android and OS to carry out this transfer respectively.
- Here is a link to download the Polaris Bank (Skye Bank) mobile app on Android and iOS or simply download apps through the buttons below.
More on Polaris Bank USSD Codes
|Open an Account||*833*1#|
|Check your Balance||*833*6#|
|Pay with MasterPass||*833*7#|
|Third-Party Airtime Top-up||*833*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER#|
|Self Airtime Top-up||*833*AMOUNT#|
That’s it, we are in the era of mobile phones, with just a click of a button, a simple USSD code can help you to send money to any bank in Nigeria directly from your Polaris bank account. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!
- How To Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Stanbic IBTC Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
I can’t do online banking with my mtn line,what’s the problem?..
Kindly send your complaints to the bank.
Please, have been trying to make a transfer using the code *833# yet it’s not responding, and my phone is unable to download the mobile app
How about you enter the bank tomorrow and inquire about Internet banking? Also, don’t forget to complain about the USSD code not working.
PLEASE ADD ME ON YOUR WHATSAPP :08037985391
Please also add me in whatsapp 08056756175
Im transfering 20,000 but telling me that my daily limit has been exceeded,why? Is it because I entered the amount like this 20000? Or what. And I know if you have registered the ussd mobile transfer for the first time you can transfer up to 20k. So what’s the problem here please answer ASAP.
I think you should direct this question to their support person. Here is a link to their social media platform.
Pls how can I get my pin to transfer
is is posible to transfer airtime to another person
Absolutely, but you need to install the Skye bank application and start sending airtime conveniently to any network.
I have been having a though time in banking with you SKYE BANK,i want to transfer money from my account but it didnt work,it display that i shoul increase my transaction limit.please i need a quick respond pls
Please kindly use this link to contact Skye bank directly or you visit the nearest Skye branch closer to you. Thaks
pls can you add me to your whatapp group 08143139809
Comment:it doesn’t work!
Mike kindly visit any of your bank’s branch to get this done with.
Ussd code 833 does not transfer money at all!
It works. Make sure that number is associated with your bank account.
I have also tried transfer with the code but always say not responding
Skye bank code does not transfer money at all. Why?