Stanbic IBTC Bank Transfer Code | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from Stanbic IBTC bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Stanbic IBTC Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Stanbic IBTC Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your Stanbic account. It works perfectly on the following networks — (MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc)
Using this code, you can;
- Transfer money from Stanbic to another Stanbic IBTC Bank account. (Intra-bank transfers)
- Transfer money from your Stanbic to other bank accounts. (Inter-bank transfers)
Stanbic IBTC Bank Transfer Code — How To Transfer Money From Stanbic IBTC Bank To Other Banks Via Mobile
Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
To another Stanbic IBTC bank:
- Dial *909*11*Amount*Account Number# for transferring to other Stanbic IBTC accounts;
To other banks:
- Dial *909*22*Amount*Account Number# for transferring to other bank accounts in Nigeria.
For example, if you want to send 7000 Naira to account number 0876454586, dial *909*7000*0876454586# then authenticate with your PIN.
Please note, if the direct code doesn’t work, you can implement the following actions:
Dial *909# >> Enter 1 for My Bank >> Input 4 for Transfer >> Enter necessary amount >> Select beneficiary’s bank >> account number >> confirm details >> PIN.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Money Transfer via Apps
Alternatively, you can use their mobile application on Android and OS to carry out this transfer respectively.
- Here is a link to download the Stanbic IBTC Bank mobile app on Android and iOS.
All Stanbic IBTC USSD Codes
|For money transfer (Intra)||*909*11*Amount*Account Number#|
|For money transfer (Inter)||*909*22*Amount*Account Number#|
|For Airtime recharge (self)||*909*Amount#|
|For Airtime recharge (others)||*909*Amount*phone number#|
|Balance inquiry||*909# >> 2 Or *909*1*1#|
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, with just a click of a button, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer on your smartphone. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!
- Bank Transfer Codes | How To Transfer Money Via Mobile Phone in Nigeria
- How To Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank To Other Banks (Mobile Code)
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Diamond Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code