First Touch Soccer which is also known as FTS is one of the best football games you can download on your mobile device, however, people who love this game can testify how challenging it could get when trying to install the First Touch Soccer Mod APK game on their Android smartphone.
First Touch Soccer for Android is constantly released every year. The FTS has made a lot of improvements in their latter versions which makes it great compared to the previous update FTS. The improvement included graphics, gameplay, the addition of new Stadiums, Players, Skills and updated transfers.
FTS is definitely the best alternative to PES and FIFA football games if in case you don’t have enough data to download them but still want to play a soccer game. The lovely part of it all is that this First Touch Soccer MOD APK and OBB for Android is an offline game, whereas PES is an online game. It just means that all you need is to download the game then turn off your data/wifi while playing it.
For people who have never played FTS, you get the same features as PES and FIFA. You can hit, touch, cross, dribble, and direct the ball when you’re on offence, as well as walk and switch players while you’re on defence.
That said, let’s delve right into the purpose of this article on Naijaknowhow which is to show you how to install the First Touch Soccer Mod APK + Data + OBB file easily on your Android smartphone.
How to Install First Touch Soccer (FTS) – 2021, 2020, 2019 and more.
Setting up First Touch Soccer is quick and easy. Below are the full procedures.
- First of all, you will need to download FTS APK files and OBB data. The file will be in RAR format.
- After downloading, you will need an application capable of extracting its files. If you haven’t installed one already, you can download one from the Google Play store and extract the files from the RAR file or check this article on how to extract RAR files on Android.
- After extracting the file, there will be two folders and one file: Data folder, OBB folder and APK file.
- Click on the folder with the name “OBB” and then long-press the displayed folder. Copy the folder to Android >> OBB. This can be on your device’s internal storage or on the memory card. It depends on your preferred storage medium.
- Repeat steps 4, but instead of copying the OBB folder, click on the folder with the name “DATA”. Long press on the folder that appears next and copy it to Android >> Data. It should be in the storage media you used in step 4.
- Disable your mobile data or WiFi. Go back to the First Touch Soccer folder you downloaded earlier, open it and click on the APK file. Grant permissions to your installer and continue with the installation. You must have enough memory on your device to complete this step.
- Lastly, run and enjoy First Touch Soccer.