YouTube is one of the most used media today compared to TV. You will find many videos from various countries uploaded daily, bearing in mind that most countries of the world speak different languages, YouTube has made available a feature which allows YouTubers to upload videos with subtitles or CC in various languages. In this article on Naijaknowhow, we want to show you how to easily download YouTube subtitles on your Android phone.
English translations in the subtitle feature are automatically created by bots but for other languages, it is still not available automatically, so you need to download the subtitles online.
If you have a specific reason you want to download subtitle files on YouTube, you will find this write-up helpful as we’ve taken our time to explain the step-by-step guide to doing so. Without further ado, let’s delve right into it.
Here’s how to download YouTube subtitles on Android:
- Open the YouTube application on each of your devices.
- Search for the video you want to download the subtitles for. Click the ‘Share’ button and copy the video link by selecting ‘Copy Link’.
- Then open the browser on your Android phone and visit the website www.yousubtitles.com. Then enter the copy of the video link in the field provided and click the ‘Download’ button.
- Wait a few moments, this website will display a variety of subtitle options available on YouTube videos. You can directly choose which one of the languages you want to download.
- Wait for the subtitles to be downloaded successfully and will have the extension.
There you go, that’s how to download YouTube CC subtitles that you can use on your Android phone. If by any chase you notice the YouTube subtitle downloader website link ‘www.yousubtitles.com‘ shared above isn’t working, then there are other alternatives you could try – www.downsub.com, www.itubego.com, www.download.checksub.com and www.yousubtitles.com. Good luck!