This article on Naijaknowhow highlights everything you should know about the UBA Mobile Banking app APK, how to download, install and learn how to register to start transacting.
With the level of technology in the world, life has become easy and the internet has brought everything that is usually many miles away from our immediate reach. One of the comforts offered by technology comes in the area of banking. Now, going to your bank is something you hardly need to do.
The stress and some of our time have been saved by the mobile apps rolled out by Nigerian banks to ease transactions with their customers. Of the prominent banks in Nigeria is the United Bank Of Africa (UBA) and they have equally stepped into the game. Their mobile banking app allows their customers to carry out all necessary transactions with the bank right from their mobile phones.
UBA Mobile Banking App APK V4.2.2 – Features
The UBA mobile banking app has made transactions with the bank as easy as it ever was. Imagine being able to purchase airtime, transfer airtime and money, and pay hotel bills and flight bookings right from your comfort zone in just a few minutes.
The UBA mobile banking app virtually helps you take care of all transactions you are to carry out in the banking hall from the comfort of your home or workplace.
- With this app, you can transfer money from your bank account to UBA and other bank accounts of family members and friends.
- Payment of utility bills cannot be any easier. You can pay for water, electricity, cable (DStv, GOtv, Startimes etc) bills, all at a go.
- Airtime purchase to any network of your choice. You can buy airtime from your account to recharge for yourself or any other person regardless of which network provider you or they, are using.
- Account management has become extremely easy. From the comfort of your home and at any hour of the time, you can oversee your account activities such as viewing your account balance and checking on previous transactions.
- Just like all mobile apps, the mobility and convenience of using an app to perform your transaction is something that cannot be ruled out.
- Other exceptional features of the app include a bio-metric option for quick login on supported devices, a menu for faster navigation, an auto-reminder for bill payment and transfers, customer support service via Live chat and an impressive ATM/branch locator feature.
UBA Mobile Banking App APK (V4.2.2) Download Link
Contained below is a button to download the UBA Mobile Banking Application APK (Version 4.2.2) and of course, a direct button to download the latest version of their application on the Play Store and App Store.
Recommended: Gratefully, the app was made available on all mobile platforms. This means, whichever kind of smartphone you are using, you can get this app on it. I have taken my time to provide a list of the download links for all the major mobile app stores below.
How To Install and Register To Use UBA Mobile Banking App APK
To start using the UBA Mobile application on your Android device, simply follow the steps below:
Step 1: Install UBA Mobile Banking APK
After downloading the UBA Mobile Banking APK file through the link above, simply locate the file on your Android device then click Install. Some device requires you to activate Third-party App Installation before you can install APK files.
Step 2: Create an account
For new UBA Mobile Banking app users, click on Sign Up and choose your preferred registration method. You will have the following options to sign up using UBA Debit/Prepaid Card or using your UBA Account + Secure Pass Note (UBA Secure Pass is a one-time generated security code required to authorize your transactions. It is available as an app, a one-time password or a physical device).
Alternative methods to set up an account are to ‘Register in Branch’ by visiting any UBA bank or dialling *919# PIN.
Step 3: Start transacting
Once that’s out of the way, Sign In/Log In with the account credentials to start transacting on the UBA Mobile Banking app.
What happens if I switch devices or install a new UBA Mobile Banking app on another device? Your profile may become momentarily inactive if you update your device or download a new app. This is to protect your account from unauthorized access. If you are requested to register your new device, simply follow the registration guide above.
I prefer and suggest using mobile banking as it is convenient, has more transaction options and incurs no charges like the USSD (Instant banking). To use the app, there are no additional deductions or transaction fees as in the case of using USSD. You can do airtime top-up, request cheque book, stop or confirm cheque, balance enquiry and other cool stuff without paying a dime. All you need is a stable internet connection.