Have you been looking for ways to cancel auto-renewal on Glo network?
Here’s the perfect post for you!
Automatic data renewal can be so annoying, especially when your airtime credit was deducted without any notification.
A lot of people sees this as fraud but GLO has explained how useful enabling automatic renewal can be.
The fact that you get double the size of your original GLO data plan is one of the benefits of enabling this feature.
When you buy the monthly plan that gives 1.6GB for N1,000. Upon auto-renewal, you should be given 4GB instead of 1.6GB.
- How to activate Glo data auto-renewal
- How To Cancel Auto-renewal On 9Mobile Data Plan (Code)
- How to deactivate auto-renewal on MTN
- How to stop auto-renewal on Airtel
That’s the benefits but I’m sure many of you still don’t find it friendly whatsoever.
When posed with such data auto-renewal situation, you don’t have to panic.
GLO has also provided you with a way to disable/stop your active GLO data auto-renewal using a simple SMS code on your mobile device.
So, let us get cancelling.
How To Stop / Cancel Auto-renewal On GLO Data Plan (Code)
To disable data automatic renewal on your phone, you should follow the steps below;
- Navigate to message » Your and send ‘CANCEL’ to 127 » You will get a response showing that you’ve successful opted out of Glo data auto-renewal.
That’s basically how to disable or cancel auto-renewal on GLO using that simple method.
If you have any questions about this, you can drop a comment using the comment box below.
That should be it.
You should explore more resources:
- Cheapest Data Plans in Nigeria (Updated)
- 9Mobile Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- MTN Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- Airtel Data Plans and Subscription Code
- Spectranet Data Plans, Price & Activation Guide
- Swift 4G LTE Data Plans, Price & Activation Guide
- NTEL Data Plans and Subscription Codes