Have you started browsing with any of these Spectranet data plans (4G LTE) yet?
No, I guess!
Spectranet is among the few who have provided monthly unlimited data plans in Nigeria. Considering the rate they sell their plans, you might want to check out Airtel unlimited data plans that were recently unveiled by Airtel.
Spectranet plans are one of the fastest in Nigeria.
I can’t tell you to jump into activating them without proper testing. I’m speaking based on my location which is Lagos. They are as good as 9Mobile network when it comes to internet speed (Click here to check 9Mobile data plans in Nigeria).
…let’s start digging into the various Spectranet data packages with their prices, validity, data volume, additional bonuses and speed.
Listed below are Spectranet data plans just for you.
List of Spectranet Data Plans and Subscription Codes
1Monthly Unified Data Plans
Spectranet 4G LTE has announced Unified tariff plans as part of its effort to ensure everyone has access to affordable and faster internet. With the company’s motive to make data easily acquirable by their customers. They had to come up with this mouth-watering offers.
Terms and conditions
Unlimited gold plan:
- Is presently available to customers on any commercial plans from LAGOS & IBADAN only,
- Spectranet user on an existing commercial plan can opt for UNLIMITED GOLD plan at any time before or after expiry date of existing subscription validity
- Unlimited burstable speed is assigned to all customers between 0-100GB and speed reduces to 512 Kbps after 100GB is utilized.
- Spectranet reserves the right to limit download speed to 8 Mbps for the first 100GB in view of maintaining uniform service levels for all customers. When a Spectranet user changes back to original data capped plan, the “Stored” data will get added to user’s account after renewal.
Unified stay connected
- The plan is presently available to customers on any commercial plans from ABUJA only.
- Data rollover is applicable as per rollover terms and conditions.
- Free unlimited night browsing applies from 1am – 7am only on the 50GB capped data.
- Unlimited burstable speed is assigned to all customers between 0-50GB and speed reduces to 512 Kbps after 50GB is utilized
- Spectranet reserves the right to limit download speed to 8 Mbps for the first 50GB in view of maintaining uniform service levels for all customers.
2Monthly Revised Tariff
3How To Subscribe To Spectranet Data Plans (4G LTE)
Below, the steps in making payment for your Spectranet 4g LTE data plans on self-care, quick-teller, Paga, bank payment and recharge card. So it is up to you to which is convenient for you.
- In person: At Spectranet shop or at Channel Partner. Mouse over on the shop menu to choose a location
- Pay online: Log onto SelfCare with your Username and password
- Other online channels: ie: QuickTeller
- Recharge voucher: Recharge vouchers can be purchased at Channel Partners.
- Bank payment: Payment/transfer can also be made into Spectranet’s bank account below. When done with payment, kindly scan payment teller or screenshot of successful transfer transaction and send it to [email protected] for your account to be credited
Visit https://spectranet.com.ng/billpayment.html to find a list of all the bank accounts
If you feel this Spectranet data plans 4g LTE is not fast enough then You should go through our articles on MTN, 9Mobile, Ntel and other 4G providers.
- MTN Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- Airtel Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- 9Mobile Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- GLO Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- NTEL Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- List Of Phones That Will Support 4G LTE Band In Nigeria
- How To Get Airtime Recharge Bonus On Airtel, 9Mobile, Glo & MTN