Who has ever been busy watching YouTube on a smartphone but suddenly annoying advertisements appeared? This episode must have been very frustrating because it made our viewing excitement annoying because of unwanted advertisements. Here’s how to get rid of ads on YouTube easily. Just like how to eliminate ads on mobile phones, it turns out there are various ways to block ads on YouTube. Whether it’s when opening it with a PC / laptop or through an Android device.
There are several ways to get rid of advertisements on YouTube. Starting from using extensions on a PC browser, to using applications on Android phones. The available methods can be chosen according to their individual needs.
Here’s how to block YouTube ads with a browser on a PC or an application on Android:
1. How to get rid of YouTube ads on Android
We can block ads on YouTube on Android by using various applications. One that can be relied upon in blocking ads on Android is AdClear.
AdClear is an Android application made by Seven Network that is very effective at eliminating the sharing of advertisements on Android. AdClear can work on various types of Android smartphones. This application can be relied upon to clean ads without the need to root it first.
How does AdClear work?
This application works by creating a VPN that will filter all data traffic that occurs on an Android smartphone. AdClear will automatically filter the ads that appear. This application is one of the powerful applications to block ads on Android.
Here’s how to block ads using the AdClear app on Android.
- First, download and install the AdClear application on an Android phone.
- Activate the application, click to activate the VPN button in AdClear then click OK
- If YouTube ads still appear, reopen AdClear, then select Blocking Ads. At this stage, we can see a list of ads in any application that has been blocked.
- If the ad still chooses to appear on YouTube. You can click YouTube, then activate the Ad Block button.
2. How to get rid of YouTube ads on Google Chrome (PC)
This method is to remove ads on YouTube, especially for users of Google Chrome for PC. Here are the steps to get rid of advertisements via Google Chrome on a PC.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on a laptop / PC.
- Select the dot icon located in the upper right corner then select More tools. There is an Extension option and click that option.
- Then open the extension page and type then select Adblock Plus. This is the official Adblock Plus download page.
- Then click Add to Chrome. The blue button is in the top right corner of the page.
- If Adblock Plus has been successfully installed. You can happily watch YouTube videos without any advertisement interruptions after Adblock Plus is installed.
How to get rid of YouTube advertisements on PC works 100%. Besides this, Adblocker also works almost on every site that uses advertising, including this site.