Chinese smartphone maker Doogee has announced the “DOOGEE N40 Pro” smartphone, which features a leather-like exterior. Learn more about its features, full specifications and price.
DOOGEE N40 Pro Features
DOOGEE N40 Pro is a mid-range smartphone equipped with a 6.52 inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, MediaTek Helio P60 MT6771 2.0GHz octa-core CPU, 6GB RAM, 128GB storage capacity and comprises a quad-camera setup of 20 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
This model features a 6380mAh battery that supports 24W quick charging, a leather-like exterior, and a quad-camera with a Sony sensor. Biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication sensor and face authentication, there is no earphone jack on this device, and the connection port is USB Type-C.
DOOGEE N40 Pro Price and Availability
Available in 4 colours: Brown, Blue, green and Black. It was released on Chinese shopping sites in July 2021, and the price on the official sales site is $299.99 (₦123,000 in Nigeria).
DOOGEE N40 Pro Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P60 MT6771 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali G72 MP3
- Display: 6.52 inch HD + 1600 × 1080 20: 9, IPS
- RAM capacity: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 (microSD compatible up to 256GB)
- Main camera: 20 megapixels (main F2) .2) +8 megapixels (wide angle) +2 megapixels (macro) +2 megapixels (depth) Quad camera
- Front camera: 16 megapixels Camera F2.0
- OS: Android 11
- Size: xx 9.9 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Battery: 6380mAh (quick charge 24W)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection port: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (site), face authentication
- Colour: Brown, Blue, green, Black
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
- LTE FDD B1 /
- 3/7/8/20 LTE TDD 40
Where to Buy N40 Pro
More on DOOGEE Phones