Chinese manufacturer TCL Communication is selling a low-end class 5.5-inch smartphone “TCL L7”. Learn more about the features, full specifications and price.
TCL L7 Features
The TCL L7 is a low-end class android smartphone with a 5.5-inch HD + (1440 x 720) display, Qualcomm 215 QM215 1.3GHz quad-core CPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage capacity and a 5-megapixel main camera.
The feature is that Android 10 (Go Edition), which is a lightweight OS for low-end or entry class is adopted. Biometric authentication supports face authentication, there is a 3.5mm earphone jack, and the connection port is MicroUSB.
TCL L7 Price and Availability
It is available in one colour: black. Launched in Asia and South America in 2021, it costs about $100 (about ₦42,000 in Nigeria). Check out more phones under ₦50,000 in Nigeria.
TCL L7 Full Specifications
- CPU: Qualcomm 215 QM215 1.3GHz Quad-Core
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Display: 5.5 inch HD + 1440 x 720 18: 9, TFT IPS
- RAM capacity: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB (microSD compatible up to 128GB)
- Main camera: 8 megapixels camera F2.0
- Front camera: 5 megapixels camera F2.2
- OS: Android 10 (Go Edition)
- Size: 146.1 x 71.6 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 168g
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Colour: Black
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: MicroUSB
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Face authentication
- Others: VoLTE, Dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
- LTE B1 / 2 / 3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/28