Chinese manufacturer TCL Communication is selling the entry smartphone “TCL 20Y” with a 6.52-inch display globally. Learn more about the features, full specifications and price.
TCL 20Y Features
TCL 20Y is an entry-level Android smartphone equipped with a 6.52 inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, CPU is MediaTek Helio A25 MT6762D 1.8GHz octa-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage capacity and a triple camera comprising 48 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
It features a portrait display with an aspect ratio of 20: 9 and a rear 48MP triple camera. Biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication sensor (back) and face authentication and has an earphone jack.
Here are the TCL 20Y key specifications…
|Display||6.52 inch HD + 1600 x 720 20:9 IPS|
|OS||Android 11 (TCL UI)|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio A25 MT6762D 1.8GHz Octacore|
|Storage||4GB + 64GB, 4GB + 128GB (microSD compatible up to 512GB)|
|Camera||Triple 48MP + 2MP + 2MP Rear / 8MP Front (With LED light)|
TCL 20Y Price and Availability
It is available in two colours, Twilight Blue and Black. Launched in July 2021 in Asia and South America, the price is about $130 (about ₦53,000 in Nigeria). Check out more smartphones under ₦60,000 in Nigeria.
TCL 20Y (6156D) Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio A25 MT6762D 1.8GHz Octacore
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Display: 6.52 inch HD + 1600 x 720 20:9 IPS
- RAM capacity: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB (microSD compatible up to 512GB)
- Main camera: 48MP (main, F/2.0) + 2MP (portrait, F/2.4) + 2MP (macro, F/2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 8MP camera F/2.0
- OS: Android 11 (TCL UI)
- Size: 165.64 x 75.59 x 8.74 mm
- Weight: 194g
- Battery: 4000mAh
- WiFi: 802.11
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (rear), Face authentication
- Colour: Twilight Blue, Black
- Others: VoLTE, nanoSIM
- Network: 4G LTE compatible