Chinese manufacturer Vivo announced in Vietnam the MediaTek Helio G80-equipped smartphone “Vivo Y53s 4G version”. Here are the full specifications, features and price.
Vivo Y53s 4G Features
Vivo Y53s 4G is a mid-range smartphone equipped with a 6.58-inch FHD + (2408 x 1080) display, MediaTek Helio G80 MT8786 2.0GHz octa-core CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage capacity and a triple camera combination of 64 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
It is a different model from the 5G compatible Vivo Y53s on sale in China, and this is a 4G model with different CPU and camera specifications.
It features a 64MP triple camera and a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W charging. The connection port is USB Type-C, and biometric authentication is compatible with the fingerprint authentication sensor (side) and face authentication.
Vivo Y53s 4G Price and Availability
This device is available in colours, blue-purple and black-green. Launched in Vietnam in July 2021, the price is 6,990,000 VND (about ₦125,000 in Nigeria).
Vivo Y53s 4G Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G80 MT8786 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EE MC2
- Display: 6.58 inch FHD + 240 08 × 1080 20: 9, 90Hz, IPS
- RAM capacity: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- Main camera: 64 megapixels (main F1.79) + 2 megapixels (macro F2.4) +2 megapixels (depth F2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 16 megapixels Camera
- OS: Android 11 (Funtouch OS 11.1)
- Size: 164.0 x 75.46 x 8.38 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Battery: 5000mAh (quick charge 33W)
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- WiFi: 802.11
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), face authentication (Face Wake)
- Colour: Blue purple, black green
- Others: Dual sim (nanoSIM)
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
- GSM B2 / 3/5/8
- WCDMA B1 / 5/8
- FDD-LTE B1 /3/5/7/8/20
- TDD-LTE B38 / 40/41