Chinese manufacturer Vivo announced in China the 5G compatible smartphone “Vivo Y53s V2111A” equipped with Snapdragon 480.
vivo Y53s 5G (V2111A) Features
The Vivo Y53s V2111A is a mid-low class android smartphone with a 6.58-inch FHD + display, Snapdragon 480 5G SM4350 2.0GHz octa-core CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB / 256GB storage capacity and dual camera.
It features a 64MP dual camera, 5G communication support, a large capacity 5000mAh battery that supports 18W charging, and a smooth display with a refresh rate of 90Hz. Android 11 (Origin os 1.0), the connection port is USB Type-C, supports 3.5mm jack headphone connection, and biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication sensor (side) and face authentication.
Vivo Y53s 5G Price and Availability
Available in three colours: black, light blue, and rainbow. Launched in China in June 2021, the price is 1799 yuan (about ₦115,000 in Nigeria) for the RAM 8GB / 128GB model and 1999 yuan (about ₦129,000) for the RAM 8GB / 256GB model.
Vivo also announced the “Vivo Y53s 4G version” in Vietnam, equipped with MediaTek Helio G80 chipset.
Vivo Y53s 5G (V2111A) Full Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 480 5G SM4350 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Display: 6.58-inch FHD +, 90Hz, IPS
- RAM Capacity: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB
- Main Camera: 64-megapixel Dual Camera
- Front Camera: 8-megapixel Camera
- OS: Android 11 (OriginOS 1.0)
- Size: 163.95 x 75.3 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 189g
- Battery: 5000mAh (quick charge 18W)
- Bluetooth: v5.1
- WiFi: 802.11
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint Authentication sensor (side), face authentication (Face Wake)
- Colour: Black, light blue, rainbow
- Others: Dual sim (nanoSIM)
- network: 5G compatible