Chinese manufacturer Vivo announced in China the high-end smartphone “Vivo X60t Pro +” equipped with Snapdragon 888. Learn more about the full specifications, features and price.
Vivo X60t Pro + Features
Vivo X60t Pro + is a high-end Android smartphone with is a 6.56 inch FHD + (2376 x 1080) display, Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz octa-core CPU, variants of 8GB/12GB RAM, 128GB / 256GB storage capacity and a quad-camera setup comprising of 48 megapixels + 50 megapixels + 12 megapixels + 8 megapixels.
It has almost the same specifications as the vivo X60 Pro + released in January 2021, but the rear portrait lens has changed from 32 megapixels to 12 megapixels.
This model features a ZEISS lens quad camera, 5G network support, Snapdragon 888 adoption, and a vertically long AMOLED display with a punch hole at a refresh rate of 120Hz. The OS is the latest Android 11 (Origin OS 1.0) and in terms of battery life, it uses a large capacity 4200mAh battery that supports 55W quick charge.
The connection port is USB Type-C, there is no 3.5mm earphone jack on this model and biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication sensor (under-display) and face authentication.
Vivo X60t Pro + Price and Availability
Available in two colours, Orange and Blue. This device was released in China in June 2021, it is priced at 4999 CNY (about ₦318,000 in Nigeria) for the 8GB / 128GB model and 5999 CNY (about ₦382,000 in Nigeria) for the 12GB / 256GB model.
Vivo X60t Pro + (V2056A) Full Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Display: 6.56 inch FHD + 2376 × 1080 19.8: 9, 120Hz, HDR10 +, AMOLED
- RAM capacity: 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS3.1
- Main camera: 48MP (Main 14mm IMX598 F2.2 4-axis OIS) + 50MP (Main 25mm Samsung ISOCELL GN1 F1.57) + 12MP (Portrait F1.98) + 8MP (Telephoto optical 5x F3.4) Quad camera ZEISS T * Coated
- Front camera: 32MP camera F2.45
- OS: Android 11 (Origin OS 1.0)
- Size: 158.59 x 73.35 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 190.6g
- Battery: 4200mAh (quick charge 55W)
- Bluetooth: v5.2
- WiFi: WiFi6, 802.11 2.4GHz / 5GHz
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone Jack: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen), Face Wake
- Colour: Orange, Blue
- Others: Dual sim (nanoSIM), VoLTE, OTG, NFC, High resolution
- Network: 5G compatible
- GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
- CDMA BC0 / BC1
- WCDMA B1 / B2 / B4 / B5 / B8
- CDMA2000: BC0 / BC1
- TDD -LTE B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41
- FDD-LTE FDD B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B7 / B8 / B12 / B17 / B20 / B26 (B5 / B18 / B19) /
- n1 / n3 / n28 / n38 / n41 / n77 / n78 / n79
Where to Buy Vivo Phones
More on Vivo Phones
- Vivo V21e 5G Announced In India, 44W Charging, 5G Smartphone With Dimensity 700 Chipset
- Vivo Y12A Announced in Thailand, Entry Model With 6.51-inch Display and Dual Cameras
- Vivo Y31s (t1 version) Launched, 5G Smartphone With 5000mAh Battery
- Vivo Y52 5G Announced, 6.58 inch MediaTek Dimensity 700 Smartphone