Chinese manufacturer Vivo announced the launch of the 5G compatible smartphone “Vivo Y52 5G (V2053)” equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 700 abroad. Here are the full features, specs and price of this Vivo device.
Vivo Y52 5G Features
Vivo Y52 5G (V2053) is a smartphone that comes with a 6.58-inch FHD + (2408 x 1080) display, powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 MT6833 2.2GHz octa-core chipset, 4GB RAM and a 128GB storage capacity. It is a mid-low class android smartphone equipped with 48 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels triple camera configuration.
This model features a large 5000mAh battery that supports a 5G network, 18W charging and a triple camera. The connection port on this device is USB Type-C, there is a 3.5mm audio jack available, and biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication sensor (side) and face authentication.
Vivo Y52 5G Price and Availability
Available in two colours, black and blue. Launched in June 2021 in Asia and Europe, the price in Thailand is 7999 baht (about ₦105,000 in Nigeria).
Vivo Y52 5G (V2053) Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 700 MT6833 2.2GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G57
- Display: 6.58 inch FHD + 240 08 × 1080 20: 9, IPS
- RAM capacity: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB (microSD compatible)
- Main camera: 48 megapixels (main F1.79) +8 megapixels (ultra-wide-angle F2.2) +2 megapixels (depth F2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 8 megapixels camera F2.0
- OS: Android 11 (Funtouch OS 11.1)
- Size: 163.95 x 75.3 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 193g
- Battery: 5000mAh (quick charge 18W)
- Bluetooth: v5.1
- WiFi: 802.11
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), face authentication (Face Wake)
- Colour: Black and Blue
- Others: Dual sim (nanoSIM), OTG
- Network: 5G compatible
- B2 / 3/5/8
- WCDMA B1 / 2/4/5/8
- FDD-LTE B1 / 2/3/4/5/7/8/18/19/20/26/28
- TDD-LTE B38 / 39/40/41
- n1 / n7 / n28 / n40 / n41 / n78