Chinese manufacturer Huawei announced in China the smartphone “HUAWEI nova 8 Pro 4G version” that supports 4G LTE and is equipped with a 6.72-inch 120Hz display. Learn more about the full specs, features and price of the nova 8 Pro 4G device.
HUAWEI nova 8 Pro 4G Features
HUAWEI nova 8 Pro 4G version has a 6.72 inch (2676 x 1236) display, uses a HiSilicon Kirin 985 5G 2.58GHz octa-core CPU, 8GB RAM, storage capacity is 128GB / 256GB. It is a mid-high class android smartphone with 64 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels quad camera.
5G compatible HUAWEI nova 8 Pro released in December 2020 has a 5G non-compatible model with the same specifications for other parts.
This device features a quad-camera setup + dual-camera (secondary cameras), a smooth display with a refresh rate of 120Hz, and a 66W quick charge that charges 100% in 35 minutes. The fingerprint authentication sensor is on the screen, and the connection port is USB Type-C.
HUAWEI nova 8 Pro 4G Price and Availability
Available in 4 colours: green, yellow (No. 8 AG anti-glare glass), black, and purple. Released in China in June 2021, the price is 3699 CNY (about ₦238,000 in Nigeria) for the 8GB / 128GB model and 4099 CNY (about ₦264,000 in Nigeria) for the 8GB / 256GB model.
In addition, the HUAWEI Mate 40E 4G version, HUAWEI Mate X2 4G version, and HUAWEI Mate 40 Pro 4G version with “Harmony OS” are also announced at the same time.
HUAWEI nova 8 Pro 4G (BRQ-AL00) Full Specifications
- CPU: Hisilicon Kirin 985 5G 2.58GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G77
- Display: 6.72 inch FHD + 2676 × 1236 19.5: 9, 120Hz, OLED
- RAM capacity: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB
- Main camera: 64 megapixels (main F1.8) +8 megapixels (ultra-wide angle F2.4) +2 megapixels (depth F2.4) + 2 megapixels ( macro F2.4) Quad camera
- Front camera: 32 megapixels (main F2.4) +16 megapixels ( Sub F2.0) Dual camera
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 11)
- Size: 163.32 x 74.08 x 7.85 mm
- Weight: 184g
- Battery: 4000mAh (quick charge 11V / 6A 66W)
- Colour: Green, Yellow (No. 8 color AG anti-glare glass) , Black, Purple
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G / 5G, 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax, 2 × 2 MIMO
- Bluetooth: v5.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen), Face authentication
- Others: Dual SIM (NanoSIM), VoLTE, OTG, Liquid cooling, NFC
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
Where to Buy HUAWEI Phones
More on HUAWEI Phones
- Huawei P50 Series Reportedly Will Use Qualcomm Made Chipset!
- Huawei Y8s Announced With 4,000mAh Battery and 48MP Dual Rear Cameras
- Huawei Y8p: Another Sleek Huawei Midranger
- Huawei Y9s Is Equipped with Triple Rear Cameras and 128GB Storage
- Tablet for Kids “HUAWEI MatePad T 10 Kids Edition” Released Globally