Chinese manufacturer Vivo announced in China the 5G compatible smartphone “Vivo Y31s (t1 version)” equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 700. Here are the full features, specifications and price.
Vivo Y31s (t1 version) Features
Vivo Y31s (t1 version) is a 6.51 inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 MT6833 2.2GHz octa-core CPU, 4GB RAM, storage capacity is 128GB. It is a mid-range smartphone with 13 megapixels + 2 megapixels dual camera setup.
This low-priced model features a huge 5000mAh battery capacity and 5G communication support. The connection port on this device is USB Type-C, also, there is an earphone port for music lovers. Biometric authentication available on this device supports both fingerprint authentication sensor (side) and face authentication.
Vivo Y31s (t1 version) Price and Availability
This smartphone is available in two colours, grey and blue. Launched in China in June 2021, the price is 1399 CNY (about ₦88,000 in Nigeria). Check out more phones under ₦100,000 in Nigeria.
Vivo Y31s (t1 version) V2068A Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 700 MT6833 2.2GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G57
- Display: 6.51 inch FHD + 1600 × 1080 20: 9, IPS
- RAM capacity: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1
- Main camera: 13MP (main F2.2) + 2MP (Depth F2.4 ) Dual Camera
- Front Camera: 8MP Camera F2.0
- OS: Android 11 (OriginOS 1.0)
- Size: 164.15 x 75.35 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 189.7g
- Battery: 5000mAh (10W)
- Bluetooth: v5 .1
- WiFi: 802.11 2.4GHz / 5GHz
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection port: USB Type-C
- Earphone port: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face Wake
- Colour: Gray, blue
- Others: Dual sim ( nanoSIM), OTG
- Network: 5G SA / NSA compatible
- 850MHz / 900MHz / 1800MHz / 1900MHz CDMA BC0
- WCDMA B1 / B4 / B5 / B8
- CDMA2000 BC0
- TD-LTE B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41
- FDD-LTE B1 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B8 / B28A
- n1 / n28A / n41 / n77 / n7