Softbank announced the smartphone “LEITZ PHONE 1”, which was completely supervised by Leica, a long-established German camera manufacturer. This article contains its full features, specifications and price.
SOFTBANK LEITZ PHONE 1 Features
LEITZ PHONE 1 is a high-spec Android smartphone with a 6.6-inch WUXGA + (2730 x 1280) display, powered by the Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz octa-core CPU, 12GB RAM, 256GB storage capacity, and features a 20.20-megapixel main camera.
The model is based on the Sharp AQUOS R6 and features a 1-inch high-performance image sensor, which is one of the largest smartphones. The “LEITZ LOOKS” mode, which embodies Leica, enables beautiful monochrome photography. A special case and lens cap are also included.
In terms of its battery capacity, it has a large 5000mAh battery, OS is the latest Android 11, waterproof and dustproof compatible, NFC, 3.5mm earphone jack, the connection port is USB Type-C. Also, this device comes 5G ready.
As quoted from the news release, the camera supervised by Leica is equipped with a 1-inch high-performance image sensor, which is one of the largest smartphones * 2. It is bright even in the dark, resistant to fast movements, and allows you to take pictures with natural colours. In addition, Leica’s lens technology, which combines a 7-element lens with F1.9 and a focal length of 19 mm and a digital zoom of up to 6x, can be saved in RAW and JPEG formats, and even large formats can be printed with high quality and vivid details. In addition, “Leitz Looks” mode allows you to take beautiful black-and-white photos that are typical of Leica with your smartphone.
SOFTBANK LEITZ PHONE 1 Price and Availability
This phone comes in one colour – Leica silver. Reservation starts on June 18, 2021, and is scheduled to be released after July 2021. The price is 187,920 yen (Approx. ₦700,000 in Nigeria).
LEITZ PHONE 1 Full Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Display: 6.6 inch WUXGA + 2730 × 1260 19.5: 9, Pro IGZO OLED Display,
120Hz (1Hz- 240Hz )
- RAM Capacity: 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB UFS3.1 (microSD compatible upto1TB) )
- Main camera: 20.20 megapixels (1 inch sensor 19mm F1.9) camera + ToF
- Front camera: 12.6 megapixels (27mm F2.3) camera
- OS: Android 11
- Size: 162.0 x 74.0 x 9.5mm
- Weight: 212g
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Colour: Leica Silver
- Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax Wi-Fi6
- Bluetooth: v5.2
- Waterproof and Dustproof: Waterproof (IPX5 / IP8X) Dustproof (IP6X)
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (3D ultrasonic fingerprint sensor in the screen Qualcomm 3D Sonic Max), Face authentication
- Others: VoLTE, nanoSIM, Osaifu Keitai / NFC
- network: 5G compatible Maximum downlink 2.4Gbps
More on Smartphones:
- Vivo Y31s (t1 version) Launched, 5G Smartphone With 5000mAh Battery
- HONOR 50 Pro Announced, Android Smartphone With Snapdragon 778G, 100W Charging
- HONOR 50 Announced, 6.57-Inch Smartphone With Snapdragon 778G, GMS, 100MP Camera
- OnePlus Nord N200 5G Launched, Low-priced 5G Smartphone With Snapdragon 480