Chinese manufacturer Hisense has announced the entry-level smartphone “Hisense E31 Lite” equipped with UNISOC SC9863A in South Africa. Find out more about the full features, specifications and price.
Hisense E31 Lite Features
Hisense E31 Lite is an entry-class Android smartphone with a 6.517-inch HD+ (1600 x 720) display, UNISOC SC9863A 1.6GHz octa-core CPU, 1GB RAM, 16GB storage capacity and an 8 megapixels dual-camera at the rear. For selfie lovers, you’ll also get an 8 megapixels lens on the front.
It features a notched display and a 4550mAh battery. The OS is Android 11, biometric authentication supports face authentication, there is an earphone jack, and the connection port is MicroUSB.
Here are the Hisense E31 Lite key specifications…
|Display||6.517-inch HD+ (1600 × 720) 20: 9, IPS|
|Processor||UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9863A 1.6GHz Octacore|
|Storage||1GB + 16GB (microSD compatible up to 512GB)|
|Camera||8MP Rear / 8MP Front|
|Price||1699 ZAR (about 13,000 ₦47,000 in Nigeria)|
Hisense E31 Lite Price and Availability
It comes in one colour of Green. It was launched in South Africa in September 2021, the price is 1699 ZAR (about 13,000 ₦47,000 in Nigeria). Check out more phones under ₦50,000 in Nigeria.
Hisense E31 Lite Full Specifications
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9863A 1.6GHz Octacore
- GPU: PowerVR IMG8322
- Display: 6.517-inch HD+ (1600 × 720) 20: 9, IPS
- RAM capacity: 1GB
- Storage: 16GB (microSD compatible up to 512GB)
- Main camera: 8MP dual camera
- Front camera: 8MP camera F/2.2
- OS: Android 11
- Size: 166.11 x 76.79 x 9.65 mm
- Weight: 211g
- Battery: 4550mAh (10W)
- WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: MicroUSB
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Face recognition
- Colour: Green
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE
- Network: 4G LTE compatible