This is going to be a very short but technical tutorial on how to increase headset and speaker volume on Android device via MTK Engineering Mode or Mobile Uncle Tool.
Am certain a lot of you find your phone’s speaker very low in volume by default even after increasing it’s volume to the maximum. In this short tutorial, I will enlighten you on how to increase headset and speaker volume on android to make it louder than what it sounds like in manufacturer’s setting.
You can generally enhance sound output via MTK Engineering Mode which means this tutorial is strictly for MTK users such as TECNO, Infinix, Lenovo, Huawei, Injoo and some other brands of device that runs on the Mediatek processor.
1. Rooted Android device. (If you’re new to rooting, click here to learn how to root your MTK Android device)
2. MTK Engineering Mode. (Mobile Uncle Tool is an alternative)
3. Be patient and follow instruction.
1. Download and install MTK Engineering Mode.apk (Click to Download from Google Play store)
2. Open and click on “Engineering Mode (MTK)“.
3. Navigate to “Hardware Testing” and select Audio.
4. Select “Loudspeaker Mode” if you want to increase speaker volume but if headphone, select “Headset Mode“
5. Adjust values and Set to increase audio outputs. You may increase Max Volume to 150 or 160.
You will find something like what you see in the picture below, Max Volume usually fall between 0~160 while the value is 0~225. Yours will appear in default as a specific value, all you need to do is adjust it but make sure you’re not exceeding it’s maximum values so as not affect your device’s behaviour.
If you are not satisfied with the volume of incoming calls you can as well increase its volume by repeating the same procedures making sure you set values for Sip , Mic , Sph , Sph2 , Sid and Media.
What of None MTK devices and those device without root privilege?
Yes, you can alter speaker volumes on your device too by downloading and installing Speaker Boost from Google play store.
If it worked, kindly share this with friends don’t be stingy.