Free and unlimited browsing is what we all crave for, am going to share a trick on how to browse with MTN BIS On Open VPN or Troid VPN.
Open/Troid VPN is an app that allows you to bypass whatever restrictive firewall that your network provider uses… It uses a technique that creates a hole in Firewall and allows your connection to travel through it without restrictions. It also makes your internet connection secure and faster.
SUBSCRIBE TO MTN BIS PLANS
- MTN Monthly Bis – Text BBLITEM to 21600 cost #1000
- MTN Bis daily– Text BBLITED to 21600 cost #70
- MTN Bis weekly– Text BBLITEW to 21600 cost #350
Click here to view full MTN INTERNET DATA PLANS.
Subscribe for BBlited to get 5gb of data daily or BBlitew for 5gb weekly. Be smart with your subscription, no one knows when its going to end!
MTN BIS On Open VPN
1. Download and install Open vpn (iOS users should download from App stores, while, Android users can get it from Playstore, PC users should click here to download)
2. Click here to download the configuration file (you can use anyone)
3. Now import the file connect and enjoy uninterrupted browsing.
4. Visit vpnbook to get username and password or use this Username: vpnbook Password: 8TehUcuT
MTN BIS On Troid VPN
This is how to setup Troid VPN with MTN Bis on android
1. Download Troidvpn (ignore if you already have it.)
2. Install and run the application.
3. Set the Protocol to TCP
4. Set the LPort to 0
5. Set the RPort to 80
6. Set your APN to web.gprs.mtnnigria.net
7. Tick use proxy for TCP connection
- Proxy host: 10.199.212.2
- proxy port: 8080
- Header custom >> host: web.blackberry.com
If you are new to Troidvpn click here to register then sign up immediately for an unlimited account.
Enjoy while it last, have you seen how to browse unlimited on Etisalat via Psiphon on android or the firewall freeware internet security software? If not, you’re missing a lot. If you experienced issue configuring this, kindly submit queries via comment box.
I hope it worked?