Chinese manufacturer Lenovo has announced the 10.3-inch entry tablet “Lenovo Tab K10”. Learn more about its full specifications, features and price.
Lenovo Tab K10 Features
The Lenovo Tab K10 is an entry-class Android tablet equipped with a 10.3-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200) display, MediaTek Helio P22T MT8768T 2.3GHz octa-core CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage capacity and an 8 megapixels main camera.
It features a thin and lightweight body of about 460g, stereo speakers, and Dolby Atmos compatible sound. The OS is the latest Android 11, 7500mAh battery capacity and there is a 3.5mm earphone jack available. Don’t forget that you can also charge the device via the USB-C port, the standard for charging in 2021.
Lenovo Tab K10 Price and Available
It is available in one colour: Abyss Blue. Launched in June 2021 for corporations, the price on the direct sales site is 34,800 yen (excluding tax) which is (about ₦130,000 in Nigeria) for the WiFi model and 37,800 yen (excluding tax) (about ₦140,000 in Nigeria) for the LTE model.
Lenovo Tab K10 Full Specifications
- Model: ZA8N0027JP / ZA8R0054JP
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P22T MT8768T 2.3GHz Octacore
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Display: 10.3 inch WUXGA 1920 × 1200, IPS, Multi-touch compatible (10 points)
- RAM capacity: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB (microSD compatible up to 128GB)
- Main camera: 8 megapixels camera
- Front camera: 5 megapixels camera
- OS: Android 11
- Size: 244.8 x 153.9 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 460g
- Battery: 7500mAh
- Color: Abyss Blue
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (5GHz / 2.4GHz)
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone Jack: Yes
- Authentication method:
- Others: nanoSIM, Dual speaker, Dolby Atmos, AER (Android Enterprise Recommended)
- Network: WiFi model, LTE Model
- FDD LTE 1/3/5/8/19/26/28
- TDD LTE 34/38/39/41
- W-CDMA Band 1/5/6/8/19