For those who want to set up their device manually for browsing, here’s the article you’ve searching for, keep reading to find out how to configure your ntel 4G Sim Access Point (APN) settings for your Android, MiFi, Modem or other 4G enabled device.
ntel network comes with various data plans which I’ve already covered in this post on Naijaknowhow, you can choose your desired plan depending on your data consumption habits.
Ensure your phone has a Flexible Division Duplex (FDD) with support for LTE 3 (1800MHz) and 8 (900MHz) spectrum bands. You can always get these details on the product packaging or documentation of your phone. Source: MobilityArena.
That said, let delve right back into what brought you here.
Sometimes, you might need to set up your internet settings manually, doing this isn’t rocket science. In this article, I will guide you through the steps. You’d be able to set this up manually on your smartphone, modem, MiFi devices and other internet-enabled devices that require it.
How to set up ntel APN settings
Before you manually set up your APN, check settings to be sure the settings were not automatically created. So to manually create yours, flow the steps below…
- Open phone settings.
- Navigate to Mobile settings
- Then open the preferred network type, choose 4G or LTE Only (recommended). If your phone doesn’t have a 4G only mode, see how to force 4G only mode here.
- Now, go to APN Settings (Access Point Names) and set up a new APN with the name “ntel 4G” or anything you like.
ntel APN Settings 1
- APN: vox
- Username: vox
- Password: vox
Leave every other setting and save, activate settings then try to browse. If connection and browsing were not able to be established then give settings 2 below a try.
ntel APN Settings 2
- APN: vox
- Username: blank
- Password: blank
Either of these two settings should work for you, if by any means you experience complications, then don’t hesitate to share through the comment box, we’d be glad to help.
- List Of MTK Engineer Mode Code For Mediatek Phones (Secret Codes)
- How To Conserve Your Phone Battery Life To Make It Last
- How To Configure 9Mobile APN Settings (Automatic & Manual)
- Best & Cheapest Data Plans For | Airtel, Glo, MTN, 9Mobile, ntel etc
- How To Configure MTN APN Settings
- How To Configure Airtel APN Settings