Do you want to learn how to configure 9mobile APN settings on your smartphone? Then I’ve written this article just for you.
9mobile has some incredible data plans on its network. All of these internet plans come with their features and subscription codes. For any 9mobile data plans to work, you must have the correct 9mobile APN settings configured on your phone.
With the whole rebranding from Etisalat to 9mobile, I realised some aren’t getting this setting sent to their device automatically. You could eventually fall among the unfortunate few who didn’t get these configs.
Anyway, here’s how to get this setting sent to your phone automatically or carrying out the manual configuring yourself. If you scroll down, you will see how to configure 9mobile APN settings all by yourself.
How to Set Up 9mobile APN Settings (Automatic & Manual)
Automatic 9mobile APN
- Type and send SETTINGS to 790.
Or simply use the manual configuration settings below;
Manual 9mobile APN
- Profile/ Access Point Name: 9mobile
- APN/Access Point: 9mobile
- Username/Login: (blank)
- Password: (blank)
- IP/Proxy: 010.071.170.005
- Port: 8080
If you were able to accurately configure your 9mobile APN using the settings found above, then I think you should just share your testimony using the comment box below to let others know it worked for you.
You should see:
- MTN Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- Glo Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- Best & Cheapest Data Plans| Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat, Ntel etc
- Airtel Monthly Data Plan & Subscription Codes In Nigeria
- How To Share Data On Glo
- Best Cheapest MiFi Modems to Buy in Nigeria
- Airtel Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- 9mobile Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria