This post covers how to share data on Glo in Nigeria | See steps on how to transfer data bundles on Glo to your friends and family using USSD code.
Have you been wanting to dispatch your excessive or unused Glo data bundle?
There’s grand news for you today!
Glo Nigeria now permits you to share your data bundle with your intimate relatives, buddies or even those who will trade cash for data (like a mini data reselling business for small data users).
If you’ve have been searching for how to share your internet data bundle with friends and families, then here is the appropriate article for you. Glo Data Share allows subscribers to transfer their data in megabytes and gigabytes quickly using just one simple USSD code.
This service is not data gifting nor is it data renewal. This one is primarily for those who have active data plans on their Glo SIM and looking to share data with other close pals.
Okay, so let’s see the simple steps required if you deeply crave to start doing Father Christmas with your Glo data.
You need to first; Add friends and families’ phones numbers to the list of people whom you want to start sharing your data with. Then, simply follow the rest of the steps below.
To add friend:
- To add people to share, dial *127*01*friend’s number# or Send “Share [friend’s number]” to 127. E.g. Dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX# or Send Share 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
To remove friend:
- To remove people from sharing, dial *127*02*friend’s number# OR Send “Remove [friend’s number]” to 127. E.g. Dial *127*02*0805XXXXXXX# or Send Remove 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
To view list:
- To list people sharing your subscription, dial *127*00# or Send “List” to 127
Method 2 (Alternative);
- Navigate to phone » Dial *777# » Enter 1 if 3G or 2 if 4G » Type 3 & Send (Share data) » Enter 1 to share » Enter recipients number » confirm!
Now that you know how to transfer or share data on Glo, why not explore the additional resource on other networks in Nigeria below;
- How to share data bundles on Airtel
- How to transfer data on Etisalat
- How to share data on MTN Nigeria
And for those Olojukokoro who does not want to buy airtime and purchase a cheap data plan, they can read my post on how to manage data plans to make it last a bit longer.
Oh, one final thing… If the above data transfer code worked for you, then don’t ignore to drop a comment via the comment box to help this piece stay important and valuable.