Korean manufacturer Samsung has announced the 6.4-inch smartphone “Samsung Galaxy A22 4G LTE” equipped with MediaTek Helio G80. Here are the full features, specifications and price.
Samsung Galaxy A22 4G LTE Features
Samsung Galaxy A22 is a mid-range Android smartphone that has a 6.4-inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, MediaTek Helio G80 MT8786 2.0GHz octa-core CPU, 4GB / 6GB RAM variants, 64GB / 128GB storage capacity and a quad-camera combination comprising 48 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
On the back of the Galaxy A22, we find four different cameras, which are incorporated in the camera block together with the flash. The main sensor has a resolution of 48 megapixels, for nice sharp pictures. In addition, the device has an ultra-wide-angle lens, a bokeh lens, so you can take varied photos and a depth sensor that is ideal for fast-moving applications.
The storage of the Galaxy A22 4G is expandable with a microSD card of up to 1TB. Together with the 64GB/128GB of internal storage, you always have enough space on your smartphone! Now it is not necessary to immediately purchase a microSD card, the 64GB/128GB internal storage will last quite a while.
This model features a quad camera with OIS and a large capacity 5000mAh battery. The fingerprint authentication sensor is located on the side, there is a 3.5mm audio jack provided on this smartphone, and the connection port is USB Type-C.
Here are the Galaxy A22 key specifications…
|Display||6.4 inch HD+ (1600 × 720) 20: 9, Infinity-U, Super AMOLED, 90Hz|
|OS||Android 11 (One UI 3.1)|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G80 MT8786 2.0GHz Octacore|
|Storage||4GB + 64GB / 4GB + 128GB / 6GB + 128GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)|
|Camera||Triple 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Rear/ 13MP Front (With LED light)|
|Battery||5000mAh (quick charge 15W)|
Samsung Galaxy A22 Price and Availability
This device is available in 4 colours: Black, White, Mint, and Violet. The Galaxy A22 was released in July 2021, the price in Nigeria is ₦95,000 for the 4GB/64GB model, ₦112,500 for the 4GB/128GB model and ₦120,000 for the 6GB/128GB model.
Samsung also announced the Galaxy A22 5G, which supports a 5G network.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G80 MT8786 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EE MC2
- Display: 6.4 inch HD+ (1600 × 720) 20: 9, Infinity-U, Super AMOLED, 90Hz
- RAM capacity: 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- Main camera: 48 megapixels (main F1.8 OIS) + 8 megapixels (wide F2.2) + 2 megapixels (depth F2.4) + 2 megapixels (macro F2.4) Quad camera
- Front camera: 13 megapixels camera F2. 2
- OS: Android 11 (One UI 3.1)
- Size: 159.3 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 186g
- Battery: 5000mAh (quick charge 15W)
- WiFi: 802.11 2.4GHz 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type- C
- Earphone Jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication
- Colour: Black, White, Mint, Violet
- Others: VoLTE, Dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
- 2G bands
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM only)
- 3G bands
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands
- 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41