Korean manufacturer Samsung has announced the 6.4-inch smartphone “Samsung Galaxy F22” with a 6000mAh battery in India. Without further ado, let’s dive right in as we explore the full specifications, features and price of the Galaxy F22.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Features
Samsung Galaxy F22 is a mid-range class Android smartphone equipped with a 6.4-inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, CPU is MediaTek Helio G80 MT8786 2.0GHz octa-core, 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage capacity and uses a quad-camera setup comprising 48 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
This model features an AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 90Hz, a large 6000mAh battery capacity, and a front 13MP selfie camera. The fingerprint authentication sensor is located on the side, there is an earphone jack, and the connection port is the latest USB Type-C.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Price and Availability
Available in two colours, Denim Black and Denim Blue. Launched in India in July 2021, the price is 12499 INR (about ₦70,000 in Nigeria) for the 4GB / 64GB model and 14499 INR (about ₦80,000 in Nigeria) for the 6GB / 128GB model.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G80 MT8786 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EE MC2
- Display: 6.4 inch HD + 1600 × 720 20: 9, Infinity-U, Super AMOLED, 90Hz
- RAM capacity: 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB) )
- Main camera: 48 megpixels (main F/1.8) + 8 megapixels (wide F/2.2) + 2 megapixels (depth F/2.4) + 2 megapixels (macro F/2.4) Quad camera
- Front camera: 13 megapixels camera F/2.2
- OS: Android 11 (One UI 3.1)
- Size: 160.0 x 74.0 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 203g
- Battery: 6000mAh (25W charge)
- WiFi: 802.1
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection port: USB Type- C
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication
- Colour: Denim Black, Denim Blue
- Others: VoLTE, Dual SIM (nanoSIM), NFC
- Network: 4G LTE compatible