Chinese smartphone maker TECNO Mobile’s premium sub-brand PHANTOM has announced the smartphone “TECNO PHANTOM X” equipped with a triple camera with a large sensor. Find out more about the features, full specifications and price.
TECNO PHANTOM X Features
TECNO PHANTOM X comes with a 6.7-inch HD + (2340 x 1080) display, it is powered by a MediaTek Helio G95 2.05GHz octa-core CPU and a Mali-G76 MC4 GPU, 8GB RAM, 256GB storage capacity. It is a mid-range Android smartphone with a triple camera setup comprising 50 megapixels + 13 megapixels + 8 megapixels.
One of the uniqueness of the PHANTOM X is that it features a triple camera with a 1 / 1.3 large sensor, a front dual camera with a selfie flash, and an AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
It is packed with a 4700mAh battery with 33W quick charge, OS is the latest Android 11, there is a 3.5mm earphone jack available on this device, biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication (under-display) and face authentication.
TECNO PHANTOM X Price and Availability
It is available in two colours, Starry Night Blue and Monets Summer. This was released in June 2021, the price of the PHANTOM X is ₦228,000 in Nigeria.
TECNO PHANTOM X Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G95 2.05GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G76 900MHz
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD + 2340 × 1080, 19.5: 9, 90Hz, OLED, Gorilla Glass 5
- RAM capacity: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Main camera: 50 megapixels (Main 1 / 1.3 F1.85) + 13 megapixels (50 mm) + 8 megapixels (wide angle) with Quad Flash
- Front camera: 48 megapixels + 8 megapixels Camera F2.0 With dual flash
- OS: Android 11 (HiOS)
- Size: 163.5 x 73.78 × 8.72 mm
- Weight: g
- Battery: 4700mAh (quick charge 33W)
- Colour: Starry Night Blue, Monets Summer
- Wi-Fi: 802.11
- Bluetooth: v5.x
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor ( (In screen), face recognition
- Others: Dual SIM, VoLTE
- Network: 4G LTE compatible