Chinese smartphone maker Ulefone Mobile announced the 3G smartphone “Ulefone Note 6” equipped with UNISOC SC7731E globally. Learn more about its full features, specifications and price.
Ulefone Note 6 Features
The Ulefone Note 6 is a low-end class smartphone with a 6.1-inch HD + (1560 x 7200) display, UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC7731E 1.3GHz quad-core CPU, 1GB RAM, 32GB storage capacity and camera equipped with 5 megapixels.
It features a lightweight, thin, Xiaomi-like exterior and Android 11 (Go Edition), a lightweight OS for low-end or entry-level products. It supports face recognition, the connection port is MicroUSB, and there is an earphone jack. Unfortunately, it’s not compatible with 4G LTE.
Ulefone Note 6 Price and Availability
Available in 4 colours: Purple, Red, Black and Green. It will be on sale from July 2021 on Chinese shopping sites, and it is priced at $89.99 (₦36,000 in Nigeria).
Ulefone Note 6 Full Specifications
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC7731E 1.3GHz Quad-Core
- GPU: Mali-T820 MP1
- Display: 6.1 inch HD + 1560 x 720 19.5: 9
- RAM Capacity: 1GB
- Storage: 32GB (microSD compatible up to 128GB)
- Main Camera: 5 megapixels camera F/2.2
- Front Camera: 2 megapixels Camera
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Size: 155.3 x 73.4 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 155g
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Colour: Purple, Red, Black, Green
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
- Bluetooth: v4 .2
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: Micro USB
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Face authentication
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- Network: 3G compatible
- GSM B2 / 3/5/8
- WCDMA B1 / 2/5/8