Details about Xiaomi Mi A2’s phone began appearing online. According to the latest sources, the smartphone will be available in four storage space configuration options and three colour options.
Xiaomi Mi A2 will offer 4GB of RAM combined with 32GB of internal memory. If this is not enough, 64GB internal memory option will also be available.
In addition, to compete with high-end phones, there will be two options with 128GB of internal memory, one with 4GB of RAM, another with 6GB of RAM.
All variants will be available in black, blue and gold.
Xiaomi Mi A2 reportedly will be based Mi 6X which was launched last May. This means that Mi A2 will carry an 18: 9 aspect ratio aspect with aluminium body and dual rear camera.
This handset will also be equipped with Snapdragon 660 chipset with Android operating system 8.1 Oreo as part of Android One program.
The latest information also mentions that Xiaomi Mi A2 will be launched on July 25, 2018, in Madrid, Spain. If this is true, this moment will correspond with the Mi Community competition recently hosted by Xiaomi in Madrid, Spain, at the end of July.
More on Xiaomi Phones:
- Xiaomi Black Shark is Xiaomi’s First Gaming Smartphone (Full Specifications, Features and Price)
- Remix Mini | Less Is More, See Full Specifications, Features And Price
- 7 Cheapest Xiaomi Phones in Nigeria (Jumia)
- Xiaomi Reveals Upcoming Mi Max 3 (Check out the photo)
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro joins the Family of Notch-obsessed Android Smartphones
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A – Budget Smartphone with Crisp Features