Xiaomi has recently presented its new TWS product, the Redmi Buds 3 Pro, officially in Indonesia. Yes, the TWS device with the ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) feature is now officially available.
Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Pro Features
Redmi Buds 3 Pro is said to be here to support user productivity when carrying out activities such as conducting online meetings or just wanting to listen to music.
With the 35db ANC that is presented, this TWS device can reduce noise in the environment when it is being used in public places such as trains or cafes. Not only that, but the Redmi Buds 3 Pro also supports a Bluetooth 5.2 connection that can be connected to two different devices.
Talking about the battery, the Redmi Buds 3 Pro is equipped with a 35mAh battery which is claimed to last up to 6 hours. By using a case with a 470mAh battery, the Redmi Buds 3 Pro can last up to 28 hours longer.
Another feature found in this TWS is support for wireless charging up to IPX4 certification which makes this TWS device resistant to splashing water.
Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Pro Full Specifications
- Earbuds charge time: Approx 1 hour
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth 5.2
- Charging case charge time: Approx 2.5 hours (wired charging)
- Single earbud net weight: Approx 4.9g
- Earbud dimensions: 25.4 x 20.3 x 21.3 mm
- Total weight including charging case: Approx 55g
- Charging case dimensions: 65 x 48 x 26mm
- Call duration: Approx 3 hours (noise cancellation off, 50% volume）
- Communication range: 10 m (open space free of obstacles)
- Music playback time: Approx 6 hours (noise cancellation off, 50% volume)
- Charging port: Type-C
- Standby time: Approx. 28 hours (noise cancellation off, 50% volume）
- Charging case input parameters: 5V 0.5A MAX (wired）
- Single earbud battery rated capacity/power: 35 mAh / 0.13 Wh
- Earbud input parameters: 5V 120mA MAX (single earbud）
- Charging case battery rated capacity/power: 470 mAh / 1.78 Wh
- Package contents:
- Charging case x1
- Earbuds x2
- Ear tips x3 pairs (S / M / L / . M pre-installed)
- Charging cable x1
- User manual x1
Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Pro Price and Availability
Available in Graphite Black and Glacier Gray colour variants, Xiaomi is selling the Redmi Buds 3 Pro at a retail price of Rp. 699,000 (about ₦21,000 in Nigeria).
You can pick this up on AliExpress using the link above, if you are new to buying things there, check out this guide on how to shop on AliExpress in Nigeria.
More on EarBuds
- Oraimo FreePods 2 Wireless Earbuds: User Manual
- Nothing Ear (1) Officially Launched, Unique Design Earbuds at a Price of US $99
- UMIDIGI AirBuds U TWS Earbuds Kicks Off First Global Sale: Innovative U-shaped Design with ENC, 24-hour Battery Life for $24.99
- 5 Best Earbuds To Buy Under ₦20,000 in Nigeria