Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi has announced the 5G smartphone “Redmi Note 11 Pro” equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 920 in China. Find out more about the full features, specifications and price of the successor of the Redmi Note 10 Pro smartphone.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Features
The Redmi Note 11 Pro is a mid-range class Android smartphone equipped with a 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080) display, MediaTek Dimensity 920 2.5GHz octa-core CPU, 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage capacity and a triple main camera comprising 108 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
This model is powered by a 5160mAh battery that features a 67W quick charge, it comes in an AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz, and JBL-tuner stereo speakers. The OS is Android 11 (MIUI 12.5), it has VC liquid cooling, the connection port is USB Type-C, there is a 3.5mm earphone jack, it is waterproof (IP53), and biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication (side) and face authentication. The AnTuTu benchmark score measured by the manufacturer is 500949.
The difference between Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ is the charging speed and battery capacity.
Here are the Redmi Note 11 Pro key specifications…
|Display||6.67-inch FHD + (2400 × 1080) 20: 9, 120Hz , AMOLED, Gorilla Glass Victus|
|OS||Android 11 (MIUI 12.5)|
|Processor||MediaTek Dimensity 920 2.5GHz Octa-core|
|Storage||6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM + 128GB/256GB UFS2.2 ROM|
|Camera||Triple 108MP + 8MP + 2MP Rear / 16MP Front|
|Battery||5160mAh (quick charge 67W)|
|Price||Starts 1599 yuan (about ₦103,000 in Nigeria)|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Price and Availability
It comes in four colours: green, purple, light blue, and black. It will be released in China in November 2021, the Redmi Note 11 Pro price is 1599 yuan (about ₦103,000 in Nigeria) for the 6GB/128GB model, 1899 yuan (about ₦122,000) for the 8GB/128GB model, and 2099 yuan (about ₦135,000) for the 8GB/256GB model. Check out more Redmi smartphones and the latest prices in Nigeria.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 920 2.5GHz Octa-core
- GPU: Mali-G68
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD + (2400 × 1080) 20: 9, 120Hz , AMOLED, Gorilla Glass Victus
- RAM Capacity: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS2.2
- Main Camera: 108 MP (main, 1 / 1.52, F/1.89) + 8 MP (wide angle, 120 °, FoV, F/2.2) + 2 MP (depth, F/2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 16 MP Camera
- OS: Android 11 (MIUI 12.5)
- Size: 163.65 x 76.19 x 8.34 mm
- Weight: 207g
- Battery: 5160mAh (quick charge 67W)
- WiFi: WiFi 6, 802.11
- Bluetooth: v5.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: Waterproof and dustproof (IP53)
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication
- Colour: Green, Purple, Light Blue, Black
- Others: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), VoLTE, NFC, VC Liquid cooling, High resolution, JBL stereo speaker
- Network: 5G compatible
- n1 / n3 / n5 / n8 / n28A / n38 / n41 / n77 / n78
- FDD-LTE B1 / B2 / B3 / B5 / B8 / B19
- TDD-LTE B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 / B42
- WCDMA B1 / B2 / B5 / B6 / B8 / B19; CDMA EVDO: BC0
- GSM B2 / B3 / B5 / B8
- CDMA 1X BC0
Where to Buy Redmi Phones Online
Are you new to shopping online on AliExpress? Here is a guide that explains how to start buying things on AliExpress from Nigeria.
More on Xiaomi Redmi Phones
- Xiaomi Redmi 9A Sport Launched in India, Entry-level Smartphone With 5000mAh Battery
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite Mid-range Smartphone With Snapdragon 720G Announced in India
- Xiaomi Redmi 9i Sport Announced, 6.53-inch Type Smartphone With Helio G25
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Activ Announced, 6.53-inch Smartphone With 5000mAh Battery and Helio G35