Honor is reportedly preparing to launch a new flagship device dubbed Honor Note 10. No information is available regarding the official launch date, although Honor’s Weibo official account says ‘soon’.
Honor, which is a sub-brand from Huawei, also uploaded the teaser to emphasize that they will pass the Honor Note 9, and choose to immediately launch Honor Note 10. This flagship device will be announced in Beijing, China.
The information disseminated mention that Honor Note 10 will come with the support of jumbo screen measuring 6.9 inches with display panel made by Samsung.
Meanwhile, other rumours state that Honor Note 10 will be supported battery capacity of 6000mAh. The device is also expected to be powered by a Kirin 970 processor, similar to the Honor 10.
More on Phones Gist:
- Samsung opens world’s largest smartphone facility in India
- Best Android Go Phones, Specs and Prices in Nigeria
- Xiaomi Launches Mi A2 End of July, See Leaked Specifications!
- Vivo Z1i Sports 128GB ROM and AI-assisted Cameras (Full Specs, Features and Price)
- Cheapest Phones for Playing PUBG Mobile (Below N70,000 Naira)