It’s not new that there is a new way to configure your Psiphon handler with MTN BBlited on Android, this should help you save the hassle of trying too hard to accumulate MB via MTN Music Plus. if you are new to Psiphon handler apk, see this post to get you familiar with everything on Psiphon.
To setup, Simply follow the steps below accordingly…
How To Configure Psiphon Handler With MTN BBlite on Android.
STEP 1 : MTN SUBSCRIPTION
Subscribe for the MTN BlackBerry plan for BlackBerry 10 “lite” (BBLITED is recommended, though there are weekly “BBLITEW” and monthly “BBLITEM” plan), Recharge your phone with N70 credit and then send “BBLITED” to 21600 or dial *216*3*1#, after that a confirmation message will be sent to you.
OTHER BBLITE PLAN
- For Weekly plan, dial *216*3*2# Cost N350 (BBLITEW)
- For Monthly plan, dial *216*3*3# Cost N1000 (BBLITEM)
Also see how to configure simple server on mtn bbmidi.
STEP 2 : PHONE SETTINGS
Create a configuration on your phone as seen below.
- APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
- Proxy: 127.0.0.1
- Port: 8080
STEP 3: PSIPHON CONFIGURATIONS
1. Download and install Psiphon82Handler or Psiphon100Handler.apk files below.
2. Open the downloaded and installed Psiphon handler app and configure the handler as shown below instead of using the Psiphon etisalat configuration above, kindly substitute the below for the settings seen in the pictures above.
- Proxy Type: Real Host (Under X-Online-Host)
- Proxy Server: web.blackberry.com
- Real Proxy Type: Inject
- Real Proxy Server: web.blackberry.com
- Real Proxy Port: 8080
3. Navigate to the bottom and tap on Save to close the Handler Settings. A pop-up message will appear right on your screen asking to use Tunnel whole device, all you need to do is to click directly on the option to Tunnel Whole Device and it will take you to the next phase.
4. The next phase will take you to a screen where you will go to the “Options” menu and also select a region before proceeding.
- Select region: United states
5. Go to More Options, tap it and then scroll down to Proxy Settings and click to Connect through an HTTP Proxy, check the box and then select “Use the following settings:”then configure as…
- Host Address: 10.199.212.2
- Port: 8080
6. Ignore every other as seen in default then go back to the main screen and hit connect.
If you’ve succeeded in doing all of those settings as explained above, then I can glad-fully tell you that you can now enjoy Psiphon Handler With MTN BBlite on your Android device. Enjoy while it last, If you experience problem configuring this App, the comment section is open for queries.